• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

YouTube interview/testimony.

PeteR

Staff member
Real Person
Male
I found this the other day and have listened to it twice. Pretty awesome interview with loads of good info and example. I don't agree with everything here, but it is seriously full of great insight and Spirit led living. Ought to spark some discussion....

Pastor Dowell is an interesting character. At times I've thought he was spot on at times I question his very salvation. His community has shown some solid fruits in the lives of it's people though. At the end of the day I think he's a brother but he has some severe foolishness you have to filter out. He has hatred for "Christians", to the point that I've heard him say that Muslims are better off than that if he wasn't a literal descendant of Judah then he'd rather be Muslim. Sometimes the Hebrew Israelites can be pretty silly.

@ZecAustin , agreed. Chew the meat and spit out the bones. I have been concerned by his drift toward antagonistic black Israelite theology but, as you say, there is other good fruit. Have to believe the Father will corral and use him rightly, but no question, man's man who takes a firm stand on a number of issues.

Back