• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Zoom Zoom Zoom

NeoPatriarch

Real Person
Male
Stop me if you heard this one; Three pastors walk into a bar... A baptist, a Presbyterian, and a pentecostal...

Okay, so far I suggested a debate and a round table discussion, today I remove all the excuses.

How about we do the round table discussion on zoom? Instead of high theologians, the focus is on diversity. Not as the world knows it but as the Christian world knows it. I'm thinking of 3 or 4 pastors each from different faith traditions. Taking turns telling their stories about their conversions, their calling, and finally how they came to understand Biblical marriage. The idea being is that every Christian watching will see a story with which they can relate.

The content is then edited and embellished with music and graphics and then shared on YouTube and other video-sharing websites.

End the video with a call to action. "Ask your pastor..."

Okay, that's my pitch tonight. I am going back to bed. Good night.

Stop me if you heard this one; Three pastors walk into a bar... A baptist, a Presbyterian, and a pentecostal...

Okay, so far I suggested a debate and a round table discussion, today I remove all the excuses.

How about we do the round table discussion on zoom? Instead of high theologians, the focus is on diversity. Not as the world knows it but as the Christian world knows it. I'm thinking of 3 or 4 pastors each from different faith traditions. Taking turns telling their stories about their conversions, their calling, and finally how they came to understand Biblical marriage. The idea being is that every Christian watching will see a story with which they can relate.

The content is then edited and embellished with music and graphics and then shared on YouTube and other video-sharing websites.

I'll be your huckleberry.

Sounds like a good idea. I'm glad to hear that PeteR is up for it. Do we have many other pastor types around here?

Back