There is lot of arrogance here on this forum.
To claim I'm not arrogant is dangerous. I could have blind spots too. But arrogance of others is .....interesting.
You fell so justified in accusing me of .......improper stuff, yet usually I answer with "Lord has said" or "Lord has/hasn't done something so this implies".
In my opinion, it would be way better if you stop reading Bible because it only fills you head with stuff pushing out what truly matters.
Point of Bible reading is as first stop toward knowing Him, not to get busy with His Law, how to be be rightneouss and other less important stuff. If you lacking in any of that less important stuff, He can teach you, unless you prefer busywork over Him.
He is person and He puts Himself First. Naturally, He would prefer you doing the same which means busywork like hanging criminals is secondary. He too would prefer criminal to put Him first, but you stop that by doing busywork.
To claim I'm not arrogant is dangerous. I could have blind spots too. But arrogance of others is .....interesting.
You fell so justified in accusing me of .......improper stuff, yet usually I answer with "Lord has said" or "Lord has/hasn't done something so this implies".
In my opinion, it would be way better if you stop reading Bible because it only fills you head with stuff pushing out what truly matters.
Point of Bible reading is as first stop toward knowing Him, not to get busy with His Law, how to be be rightneouss and other less important stuff. If you lacking in any of that less important stuff, He can teach you, unless you prefer busywork over Him.
He is person and He puts Himself First. Naturally, He would prefer you doing the same which means busywork like hanging criminals is secondary. He too would prefer criminal to put Him first, but you stop that by doing busywork.