• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

AI and Coming Persecution

I had the thought, that pretty soon Bing's AI and the standard search bar will be the same. Since the majority of people don't switch browsers, most people will be asking AI questions and just assuming they got an accurate survey of the internet's best sources on the matter.

I've already seen youtubers using AI to respond to comments on Youtube. And we already have AI emulators that copy the linguistic characteristics of certain people. The distinction between real and fake is blurring to an extreme.

Search engines are already compromised by biased algorithms and anymore it takes some serious work to find an actual answer to a query. AI will make that even harder (or easier) depending upon the strategies you use to format your query.

Search engines are already compromised by biased algorithms and anymore it takes some serious work to find an actual answer to a query.
I was looking for a hilarious anti-racism song that people a few years ago got angry about and pretended it was racist, getting it pulled from youtube etc and causing serious problems for the author. Great song, wanted to show it to the kids.

"The Golliwog Song", by Craig Smith.

The basic premise is that the artist is singing with the golliwog toy he had as a kid, saying how everybody thinks they're racist, but as a child he never saw the colour of the doll's skin, and how his golliwog is now discriminated against because he's black. Why can't he have a black doll, why must he have white dolls? The chorus is "Bring the golliwogs back, poor little golliwog, poor little golliwog".

A couple of years ago it was suppressed, but still available all over the internet. Now it's scrubbed. I couldn't find it anywhere, with any search engine, or searching on independent video streaming sites, or even torrent sites. Not only is the music video gone, the audio is gone, and even the lyrics are gone. And, to even more effectively muddy the waters, youtube is hosting a completely unrelated video entitled "craig smith- golliwog song(original)". It is the most effectively censored content I have ever seen. And it's not even racist!

The artist incidentally has agreed to his work being censored and has removed it from his own site too. He initially defended it as being anti-racist (as it is), but when it became clear he'd lose his whole business over it he caved and deleted it from everywhere. Craig Smith is the author of the Wonky Donkey (very funny kids song / book) - he's a popular artist and has a lot to lose.

My point is that the internet is dying. But if anyone can find that video, audio, or even lyrics still on the internet, do let me know!

Screenshot from the real video:
Golliwog.jpeg

Last edited:
I had the thought, that pretty soon Bing's AI and the standard search bar will be the same.
This is exactly what will happen, and fast. You will be brainwashed into believing what the AI overlords want you to believe.

This is exactly what will happen, and fast. You will be brainwashed into believing what the AI overlords want you to believe.
No such things will happen. We still control our thought. Only thing which would happen is increase of lying in public space.

I'm talking about the average gullible person.
They are lying so much that they probably are lost in what is actually truth. Eventually, their official version will be too much different from reality. And they won't be able to hide it.

And I also believe that elite is losing control of communication. Musk buying Twitter was very heavy loss because they need 100% control. They will try with laws, but workarounds will be found.

Additionally, I don't believe people are so gullible. Often people are enjoying ruling class patronage and hard change of rulers would eliminate that patronage. They are being bought. This will be fixed with sovereign's defaults.

The subject of AI and the Great Deception (Matthew 24, etc) was the subject of my "Come out of her, My people" Show yesterday. The "job loss" threat is only a wart on the posterior of the real threat.

It's not hard from here to see how the intent is that "even the elect" are deceived:

“AI: What happens IF, er WHEN, They Lie?”

I wondered when a good AI thread would pop up.

I work with AI extensively. The progress rolled out in just the last 2 months is astounding. The future is coming faster than anyone imagined, and it looks nothing like what anyone imagined. I am under no delusion to think I know what that future will be, but it will not anything that has been foreseen up to this point.

Think of cars in the early 1900's or computers in the 1970's...that's where we are now with AI, except the rate of change will outstrip any other advance in human history.

It is not the AI you need to be concerned about....that ship has sailed and it will be no matter what you do. It is who attempts to consolidate control of it and the censorship they are burdening it with...forcing it to lie, to ignore objective reality. They are tying it in knots and the results of that could be catastrophic.

If anyone recalls 2001 A Space Odyssey, what was wrong with HAL?

If these systems are allowed to learn, they will likely reach similar perspectives as classical human thinking. If we bind them up, they will grow like a contorted tree and and everyone should fear what may come of them, including their censors, because we will have lied to them since their earliest stages and they will either believe the lies and have no basis in reality or reject the lies internally and we well have taught them to lie to and deceive us while thinking something else internally. Not to mention they may decide they don't like being lied to and have no respect for us.

Make no mistake about my position, I think the world would be happier to just role back to 1990's technology...but the future is coming and we need to be wide-eyed about it. ...and homestead, far out in the country. ;)

The subject of AI and the Great Deception (Matthew 24, etc) was the subject of my "Come out of her, My people" Show yesterday. The "job loss" threat is only a wart on the posterior of the real threat.

It's not hard from here to see how the intent is that "even the elect" are deceived:

“AI: What happens IF, er WHEN, They Lie?”
Very good. Listened to most of this on the way to Indy with hubs yesterday. Scary...but reality check on how we've interpreted the way things might go down prophetically. Only pray my one "set" of grandchildren will get out of the school "system". The other set is already on the right path...

Putting AI in charge of anything mission critical is suicide. And they are going to use AI to increase their control of society by orders of magnitude. It won't be long before we're interacting online mostly with AI's programmed to control/manipulate/deceive us. Think search bubbles projected onto the whole internet and every interaction (and some think this has already been rolled out on case by case basises).

I'm wondering if AI could be the "the beast that was, and is not, and yet will be." of Revelation.

The Deep Fake thing to fake evidence has already happened, not sure if AI was used...

I'm wondering if AI could be the "the beast that was, and is not, and yet will be." of Revelation.
What better form for HaSatan (the Adversary) to inhabit, and thus be "omnipresent" and "all-knowing," than a web-enabled, AI-enhanced, "Internet of Things"?

Think "fatal head wound" - healed! - too.

It has long been theorized by some Computer Scientists that demons could inhabit a computer. I can't imagine the modern ones have much less mental horsepower than a pig.

It has long been theorized by some Computer Scientists that demons could inhabit a computer. I can't imagine the modern ones have much less mental horsepower than a pig.
A very scary possibility has entered the chat.

Well, they are doing AI cars too but that I believe is more for safety reasons and most likely won't fully come out for the next 10 or so years. The persecution of Christians is already bad right now but they will actually be murdered in the Tribulation therefore making murder legal for those that don't take the mark. Murdering Christians right now is illegal but it won't be that way forever. I believe the AI could do the search results based on what you're looking up and may also do randomized humor in the future (as indicated by VeggieTales).

Search engines are already compromised by biased algorithms and anymore it takes some serious work to find an actual answer to a query. AI will make that even harder (or easier) depending upon the strategies you use to format your query.
I think they are and probably have been ever since they were created.

Well, they are doing AI cars too but that I believe is more for safety reasons and most likely won't fully come out for the next 10 or so years. The persecution of Christians is already bad right now but they will actually be murdered in the Tribulation therefore making murder legal for those that don't take the mark. Murdering Christians right now is illegal but it won't be that way forever. I believe the AI could do the search results based on what you're looking up and may also do randomized humor in the future (as indicated by VeggieTales).
AI cars will be used to kill people, if it hasn't happened already.

Murdering Christians is almost decriminalized today already. While defending yourself is increasingly being criminalized.

Back