• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Am I missing something

Robyn

Just curious, I haven't posted and still looking around. It was nice to meet the ones we did at the retreat last weekend, but does anyone post, seems like all I see are really old form posts? am I not looking in the right place?

Robyn

Sorry ladies, no reason for this topic to not have a man respond on it though!

You're just not looking in the right places, the forum is very active. If you go to the "Forum" menu at the top of the page, and click "Forum Index", you can scroll through all the different sections of the forum, new posts should be in red. Or select "Active Topics" from the same menu and it will give you all the topics people have been posting on recently. You may just be looking in this "Ladies Only" section, which isn't very active.

It's good to have you here, welcome to the forum!

Thank you so much.. Just lost on the forums I only see a few that look newer, most are from last year, I know the site is busy I just couldn't see the newer posts.. Thanks again appreciate it

Robyn

Back