• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Amazing

Maggie

Real Person
I am in amazing relationship and married to amazing guy. And have step son and 14 weeks pregant I happy and can't wait.

Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy!

Welcome back Maggie!

Thank you but u guys need to stop saying things that not true about what my husband post. I have read what he post and he just putting information. It you guys that are doing the mean things. Can we all get along and just disagree. And if you do not agree with what my husband says then don't read it. No one is asking u too. We just need to get alone that's all I asking. And yes we jewish. My husband not hating anyone just please stop this is all I asking. Just let him post and if don't like what he says then don't read it.

Thank you but u guys need to stop saying things that not true about what my husband post. I have read what he post and he just putting information. It you guys that are doing the mean things. Can we all get along and just disagree. And if you do not agree with what my husband says then don't read it. No one is asking u too. We just need to get alone that's all I asking. And yes we jewish. My husband not hating anyone just please stop this is all I asking. Just let him post and if don't like what he says then don't read it.
Don’t be silly.
This is a discussion forum, not a platform for anyone to post their opinions without expecting them to be discussed.

They can be discussed but I saying in respectful way and they are from you guys. And not even reading what my husband put. AND U ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOT READ WHAT HE POST IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT. I don't need the stress from this I pregant and don't need it. I just made my post cuz what I what feeling you do not have to start to bullying me now. All want is to respect people and what they have to beleive that's all. Thank you

He just posting things that educational if people want to read they can. You don't have that it of the discussion about this

I don't need the stress from this I pregant and don't need it.
Then don't read it. Leave it to your husband. If he wants to discuss things with us, he'll post them here and see how people respond. If he doesn't want to have that discussion, he won't post things here. This is entirely his decision, and if it stresses you out just don't read it.

Welcome back Maggie! Congratulations on your pregnancy.

Then don't read it. Leave it to your husband. If he wants to discuss things with us, he'll post them here and see how people respond. If he doesn't want to have that discussion, he won't post things here. This is entirely his decision, and if it stresses you out just don't read it.
I said he tells me things

If he is sharing stuff with you that is making life too stressful for you, that is not our fault.

My grandfather gave me excellent advice on marriage many years ago. Essentially "When you come in from the farm, don't tell your wife about how many dead sheep you found and all the disasters that happened - she doesn't need to worry about those, she's got enough worries of her own. Tell her the positive things."

So just because your husband confronts something stressful does not mean he should place the same stress on you also - particularly because a woman will find a theological dispute far more stressful than a man will, so it's actually not sharing the load but giving you a greater burden than the one he is carrying.

Iron sharpens iron, generally not without sparks.

Back