• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request Catie Tomorrow

NickF

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
For those of you who have met Catie and I, you probably know what this is about. Sorry to be cryptic but it is what it is. Catie will be speaking with someone tomorrow. That conversation could be a life changing one. Please be in prayer she has the courage to say what the Holy Spirit puts on her tongue and her heart. And that the one hearing the words will have ears to hear and a heart soft enough to listen and respond with humility, honor, and courage. And that the following weeks she will truly seek God's purpose and His will for her life, and not be afraid to take the first steps on a scary path.

If anything comes of it I'll post details. Feel free to reach out through PM, email or phone.

Praying

Catie spoke to her and it went better than I expected. I'm praying Catie's friend will prayerfully consider what she heard and the Spirit would move her to whatever it is God wills for her future. That's all I ask is for her to find a good man to protect and provide for her.

Back