• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Christian response to threats/violence

nathan

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
This is an area I don't usually stray into publicly, but I found this Not the Bee take well written, you could fast-forward thru the tweets/meme's, the interesting bit starts more than half-way thru at 'So what are we to do?' heading:

This is an area I don't usually stray into publicly, but I found this Not the Bee take well written, you could fast-forward thru the tweets/meme's, the interesting bit starts more than half-way thru at 'So what are we to do?' heading:

What are we to do?

In Luke 22:36 we were told that if we do not own a sword then go buy one. Well, if you don't own a pistol and a long gun then now's the time.

I have been chided because I don't make it a secret that I am armed at home and well armed away from home. That's because the most useless thing in the world is a firearm that's "safely locked away" when you need it the most.

This deviant that murdered three children and three adults could have been stopped by one well armed and well practiced adult. But the school was listening to the idiots who banned guns at schools. Damned shame the deviant didn't care about that nonsense.

And don't anyone be fool enough to think that this was all there was going to be. It's not. Their war against us is just beginning and they are not making any secret of it. Neither will I.

trannies.jpg

Amen

“But here's an important caveat: Turning your other cheek does not mean turning your friend's cheek or your wife's cheek or your child's cheek. Youare called to go into the lion's den full of love and grace when the mob calls out for your blood. You are not called to let the mob take your family and friends.”

I've always wondered about this and been conflicted. I know what happens to them when they die. I know what happens when I die. Which one is love? But on the other hand....

It seems to be a hardpoint for many other topics, and unfortunately an area of confusion for me. Looking forward to spiritual insight here, and nothing stemming from fear or mammon.

As a side note, that dude didn't outfit himself, or at least not with his own money. I refuse to believe that.

So it is officially OK to hate Christians, but not gays and trans people?
Huh?????

Edit: If you are referring to libs, it’s been open season on Christians for quite some time.

Guys, it is ultra simple.

If somebody is trying to kill you defend yourself.

Best way is situationally dependant, principle itself is eternal.

Last edited:
What are we to do?

In Luke 22:36 we were told that if we do not own a sword then go buy one. Well, if you don't own a pistol and a long gun then now's the time.

I have been chided because I don't make it a secret that I am armed at home and well armed away from home. That's because the most useless thing in the world is a firearm that's "safely locked away" when you need it the most.

This deviant that murdered three children and three adults could have been stopped by one well armed and well practiced adult. But the school was listening to the idiots who banned guns at schools. Damned shame the deviant didn't care about that nonsense.

And don't anyone be fool enough to think that this was all there was going to be. It's not. Their war against us is just beginning and they are not making any secret of it. Neither will I.

View attachment 4658
It’s interesting that they picked “Fools Day” for their actions, I guess it fits though.

As a side note, that dude didn't outfit himself, or at least not with his own money. I refuse to believe that.

Similarly the Uvalde school shooter had about $4,000 in guns and ammo when he attacked the school and he drove there in a $30,000 pickup truck that was initially reported to be his and then later it was attributed to his grandmother. Which to me sounds like the police knew it was registered to him and later came up with a story to explain it away. Because any cop with a computer would have known instantly who the truck belonged to.

He worked at a Wendy's fast food restaurant earning about minimum wage.

None of this adds up.

But with this shooting in Nashville it's clear that someone is funding this "Day of Vengeance" movement and someone is helping to arm these people and train them.

In the video you can see the Nashville shooter practicing decent trigger discipline and doing a decent job of 'clearing' rooms as she went along. She would have been a capable cop in many jurisdictions with training like that.

In short: Someone with deep pockets wants these things to happen.

Similarly the Uvalde school shooter had about $4,000 in guns and ammo when he attacked the school and he drove there in a $30,000 pickup truck that was initially reported to be his and then later it was attributed to his grandmother. Which to me sounds like the police knew it was registered to him and later came up with a story to explain it away. Because any cop with a computer would have known instantly who the truck belonged to.

He worked at a Wendy's fast food restaurant earning about minimum wage.

None of this adds up.

But with this shooting in Nashville it's clear that someone is funding this "Day of Vengeance" movement and someone is helping to arm these people and train them.

In the video you can see the Nashville shooter practicing decent trigger discipline and doing a decent job of 'clearing' rooms as she went along. She would have been a capable cop in many jurisdictions with training like that.

In short: Someone with deep pockets wants these things to happen.
Cough george cough soros cough....

My response, BTW, is an another thread. Most of 'xtianity' - that let's their children be sacrificed to that same entity in the public cesspools - will tell the choir to 'sing louder' until it's too late. Which it pretty much already is for most of 'em.

My response, BTW, is an another thread. Most of 'xtianity' - that let's their children be sacrificed to that same entity in the public cesspools - will tell the choir to 'sing louder' until it's too late. Which it pretty much already is for most of 'em.
Doomposting.

Everything is bad. Situation is becoming worse. No way most "sheep" are able to figure out any truth. Off course, only "Enlightenment people" are are able to see The Truth.

Actions have often unforeesn consenquences. So blowback is arriving. And more "they" push bigger blowback will be. And it will arrive in waves.

Michael Malice is right: corporate press is enemy of people. And you don't hate journalists enough. Journalists could hide their lies better before. With time most people will see them what they truly are. Propagandists for state. As they always were.

Here are some good news: Which institutions are losing legitimancy? Schools, universities, courts, press? What they have in common? They are controlled by our political enemies. So their control system are breaking down.

Here are even more good political news: Seccession is becoming more popular every day. Enemy class needs centralization in order to establish control. More centralization, the better it is for them. There is nothing worse for them than seccession.

Why do think EU treaties have no procedure for exit? It is supposed to be one way only.

And no force can hold back mass of people. It is only possible to delay, but not to stop mass.

And final white pill today: USSR has died. And their rule will suffer same fate.

And no force can hold back mass of people. It is only possible to delay, but not to stop mass.
Only if they wake up. And it's not the mob of people that does it; it's YHVH.

But deceitful blindness saying "pay no attention to that man behind the curtain," drink your Kool-Aid, and let the perverts have their way with your children...doesn't help.

Especially when the pagan demons are already in the house. (Ezekiel 9:6)

PS> Do you remove smoke detectors from your house, too?

Doomposting
Please stick to an intellectual discussion, most of the prophecies in the OT were doomposting and almost all of them came true.
Jonah’s prophecy of doom got postponed for over 300 years because the people who he proclaimed it to repented.

#Giverepentenceachance

Only if they wake up. And it's not the mob of people that does it; it's YHVH.

But deceitful blindness saying "pay no attention to that man behind the curtain," drink your Kool-Aid, and let the perverts have their way with your children...doesn't help.

Especially when the pagan demons are already in the house. (Ezekiel 9:6)

PS> Do you remove smoke detectors from your house, too?
Finding truth has always took time. When world doesn't behave as per "wisdom of authorities" or is start to become dangerous for followers, question will start.

Back