• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Every man dreams of two things.

. . . or even if you forget to put it on and just show up in the . . .
If we are going to go there, I was going to say: “Just the skirt? Seems reasonable.”

Well, there is a certain title to this thread………

Well, there is a certain title to this thread………
Oh, so what's the other thing every man dreams of besides digging into dark places?

Oh, so what's the other thing every man dreams of besides digging into dark places?
Burying treasure there? Or digging up treasure? We're talking about digging in the dirt right?

You guys are so funny!

Matt Walsh mentioned it in the video, a secret door/tunnel. Presumably that leads to where you've been digging lol.
The thing is, a secret door into a secret cellar probably isn't a stupid or outrageous idea anymore.

It's a comfort of sorts to read this thread. Sounds like I have a very normal husband after all. Normal, yet extraordinary.
I'm great with that!

It's a comfort of sorts to read this thread. Sounds like I have a very normal husband after all. Normal, yet extraordinary.
I'm great with that!
I watched the video and thought, that's my husband lol. Not that he's digging a hole, but he always has plans to for various reasons. It's nice to know that he's not the only one.

You are sandbagging, right??

But if not, the two things that men dream of are the two things that show up most prominently when she is wearing nothing but a skirt.

You are sandbagging, right??

But if not, the two things that men dream of are the two things that show up most prominently when she is wearing nothing but a skirt.
Feet?

But, in all seriousness, what I really want to know in the context of this sober discussion is whether there's any truth to the claim that shovel size matters.

It does help to have a long enough handle to reach where you need to reach. Those short handled affairs with the D handle are only really useful for close work. If you're really trying to get some work done, you want a longer handle. I prefer ash over fiberglass or metal handles. The real wood is light weight enough to not overly tire you if you're working for longer than 30 minute stretches. The others are better for prying if you're digging in really heavy clay or rocky soil. But mostly it comes down to if you know how to use the tool you have to hand.

And I have to agree with Keith. Those muslims know what's up. A nice pair of slender ankles sends shivers down my spine.

A nice pair of slender ankles sends shivers down my spine.
Oh, yeah, ankles, too, although I was actually thinking of slender upper arms . . .

@CatieF Just popped in to inform me that apparently we are being bad. I guess talk of skirts and ankles is too risque. I apologize to the moderators.
The moderators are probably off somewhere appreciating their wives' ankles.

The moderators are probably off somewhere appreciating their wives' ankles.
Good point, I'm about gassed out with pushups anyways. I'll go admire my helper's ankles. Maybe she'll give em a little ankle twirl twist thing.

Back