• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello and God Bless from Idaho

Idahowoman

Hi everyone!! It's nice to find this site and read all the inspiring and encouraging posts of like-minded people! I'm from Boise, and am really hoping to see more plural families in this area soon! The whole concept just makes sense, scripturally, emotionally, economically, and logically. God bless all in the daily plural walk or search! I'd love to hear from you for fellow shipping and always enjoy meeting new fellow believers. :)

Welcome Idaho, I am pretty sure there are some people from Idaho on this forum and I think there are plans for a retreat in that area soon. Thanks for the intro.

Welcome Idahowoman. Although we're in Washington, we're only 8 miles from Idaho (Moscow particularly). In terms of western standards, we're neighbors.

Greetings from Washington :)

Hi, my name is Robbe . I live in a small town 25 min from Boise Idaho and wanted to know if there were any poly family's in the area we could get to know as friends and if our doctrine is similar we would love to fellowship. We believe in discipleship and along the same lines as the international Christian churches but they do not believe on plural marriage. I have two wives and 6 children. We have just merged with our second wife and now have had to leave our church and would really love to have friends / fellowship here in Idaho area to help us to stay strong as well as to streanthen each others family's. iron sharpens iron and want my family to always be strong and have support.
Hope and pray I hear back.
Sincerly,
Robbe

Back