• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

How Should God’s People Relate to Sons of Darkness?

True, but its more complex than that.

It was not long into my life as a new believer, with a childlike faith, who just did what the scriptures asked that I got into trouble. But it wasn't with the people of the world: they were intrigued and complementary of a Christian who really lived his faith un-hypocritically despite it seemingly going against the idea's of the world. It was with the Christians I had problems. At the end of the day they had a very works based outlook and my willingness to silently obey the scriptures in my private life took me beyond where they were comfortable going in obedience. Without ever saying a word to them my example forced them to make a choice: join me in following the Word or reject me in preservation of their self perception of holiness. Well, there is a third option but they hadn't the spiritual maturity to see it. You can guess how that went.

That and the other big thing was anything a Christian might do that the world finds offensive is deemed wrong because it 'impedes evangelism'.

I say all that to say, until the radical SJWs came on the scene, it was actually kind of hard to be rejected by the world; but ridiculously easy to be rejected by supposed Christ followers.

It's easier now though that the country is going mad.
You know, I'm trying really hard in my life to NOT make everything more complex than it needs to be. Give me a break! :D

I can attest to the state of the church you describe. You talk vaguely about Jesus, they love you. You start walking like him...that's another story. Not being a hypocrit is essential to sharing with the lost, no wonder Yeshua was so outspoken about it to the leaders/teachers of his day.

I’m considering partnering with a fellow Patriarch to buy property and split it and finally begin homesteading. I think it could be very productive working together with trusted families and clans.

Join forces and form alliances.
Stand together in Christ.

#uniteclans
#darknessiscoming
#HouseWest

I’m in. Where we moving too?

I don't want what I'm doing to be impotent like everything else I've seen around me.

The most powerful thing you can do is form in real life relationships and partnerships in action. Christ had THOUSANDS of followers. He intentionally drove them all away until He was left with just 12 poor uneducated low-class men.

And He changed the world with them.

We would split the property and agree to just be quiet neighbors in the event of a falling out between our clans.
... could be epic shit like Hatfield’s & McCoy’s bruh :cool:
I'm in that epic situation right now. Seriously. The Hatfield's and McCoy's are a happenin brutha, and it's really sad. So my advice is, don't go there. It ain't worth the loss of friends and family.

Back