• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Introduction

Hello I am Jone From Broward County Fl relocating to central fl I am follower and believer of yahuah and yahusha mother of 6 single recently left my abusive narc so I joined to meet more families to pray worship and maybe meet and greet do activities its hard finding righteous people in the world it weird ppl think you are the crazy one wanted to life righteously. Blessed to find this place. I plan to live off grid its best especially since ppl are prepping for a huge disaster. Nice to meet you Jone’

Welcome!

I'm glad you found BiblicalFamilies, and hope you are blessed by being here.

Shalom and welcome.

Welcome

Welcome!

Welcome and glad you found the place!

Welcome!

Shalom and welcome.

Welcome.

Hello I am Jone From Broward County Fl relocating to central fl I am follower and believer of yahuah and yahusha mother of 6 single recently left my abusive narc so I joined to meet more families to pray worship and maybe meet and greet do activities its hard finding righteous people in the world it weird ppl think you are the crazy one wanted to life righteously. Blessed to find this place. I plan to live off grid its best especially since ppl are prepping for a huge disaster. Nice to meet you Jone’
Shalom Shalom Sister Bless you and your Children glad to have you abroad.

Back