• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Is the glass half full or half empty?

That being said, I am going to make a concerted effort to avoid engaging in discourse on any but the most trivial topics like this one as one of my wives is concerned that my opinions which are not likely to dovetail well with many other participants on the site, will end up making her a bit of a pariah.
If you make it clear what perspective you're coming from, you're most welcome to discuss everything. We'd be glad to have a different perspective - just tell us what that perspective is so there's no risk of misunderstanding with people using one word to mean different things. We've had Jewish, Mormon, Muslim and atheistic commenters here from time to time for years, and that's all good, we just want to know where they're coming from - what they mean when they say "god" for instance.

This is a Christian ministry, which means that we want to ensure that a Christian worldview is what is promoted overall - but there's nothing wrong with having comments from other worldviews for comparison to cause reflection and discussion. Just tell us where you're coming from then dive in. If you're not a follower of Jesus (yet! :D ) people will no doubt try to convert you of course from time to time, but I'm sure that won't take you by surprise! Maybe you'll teach us some stuff about polygamy, and we'll teach you some stuff about God! ;)

You're all welcome here.

Back