• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Just Funny Memes

I can only hope and pray that one of my sons will do this one day. It would warm my heart so much.
For supper some days we will have "monkey brains" also known as baked potatoes. Other odd victuals can be had at our table such as Lizard legs (chicken leg quarters), baked frog eggs (bbq baked beans), and boiled worms (spaghetti).

289883359_10160068209725944_7934141574443560966_n.jpg

I can only hope and pray that one of my sons will do this one day. It would warm my heart so much.
For supper some days we will have "monkey brains" also known as baked potatoes. Other odd victuals can be had at our table such as Lizard legs (chicken leg quarters), baked frog eggs (bbq baked beans), and boiled worms (spaghetti).

View attachment 3221
My second wife and I had a boarder who filled the freezer with processed road kill. She was appalled, by I was impressed by how thoroughly he put what he was learning from his Forestry degree into application.

View attachment 3221
One day I opened my grandparents freezer, and found a section labelled "cats" full of black, furry, cat-sized animals with tails, frozen in bags. :eek:

My grandparents had a freezer on the farm for storing meat for the dogs, and at some point they had labelled one section in it "cats" - clearly for meat for the cats. Someone had clearly shot a number of possums (a very common farm pest here that is quite normal dog-food), too many to feed to the dogs fresh in one day, so bagged the excess and dropped them in the freezer. In the "cats" section...

One day I opened my grandparents freezer, and found a section labelled "cats" full of black, furry, cat-sized animals with tails, frozen in bags. :eek:

My grandparents had a freezer on the farm for storing meat for the dogs, and at some point they had labelled one section in it "cats" - clearly for meat for the cats. Someone had clearly shot a number of possums (a very common farm pest here that is quite normal dog-food), too many to feed to the dogs fresh in one day, so bagged the excess and dropped them in the freezer. In the "cats" section...
I have a friend who was in very real danger of needing a limb amputated. He has a sense of humor much like mine. He told the doctors that IF that was absolutely necessary, the limb belonged to him and he was taking it home.
He was going to vacuum seal it with a preservative, and keep it in his freezer at home, but lay it on top. This way when a guest came over, he could send them to go grab a pack of steaks out of the freezer, where they would immediately see a frozen human body part. I'm glad he kept both of his legs but it would have been such a fun story.

Our downstairs deep freezer at times has dog food, whick may be roadkill, in the form of bagged chunks of deer or Javalina....or the odd sheep that die, but they once brought home and froze the cutest young badger that must have been hit, and died looking like it was just curled up sleeping. That freezer also has frozen sheep hides for buckskinning. Freezers can smell funky without all that "fun stuff"....*rolls eyes*
Just stuff ya deal with when yer a farm wife with lotsa men folk.

Don't move to Wyoming. Trust me on this.
I love Wyoming but never want to move there. Wyoming is wonderful, but it isn't very good for crop farming or gardening. It's just too dang cold and dry.

Look at these USDA plant hardiness maps for Wyoming, my home state of Washington and the promised land of Missouri.

I can't grow peaches in Wyoming. How could I live in a peach free zone?

For what it's worth, I like country music well enough.

wyoming_map_lg.pngnrcs144p2_032221.jpgmissouri_plant_hardiness_zone_map.png

Wyoming has those balmy breezes that are so fond of blowing trucks over.

Back