• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Late introduction from Iowa

KatjaR

Real Person
Female
Although I've been a member of the forum for a while now and participated in a couple of the women's chats, I have yet to post an introduction for myself. I'm not really sure what to say. I'm a single, 31 year old woman from Iowa. I'm here for fellowship primarily because I don't have a home church right now but don't want to do this journey called life alone. If you have any questions, I don't mind PMs.

Shalom and welcome from Missouri.

Welcome!

Welcome, glad you decided to introduce yourself!

You are a brave soul!

Single gals on sites like this usually get as much attention as a bug in the chicken pen!

I hope you find some online fellowship....and ideally other people in real life that feel like family....where you can belong.

You are a brave soul!

Single gals on sites like this usually get as much attention as a bug in the chicken pen!

I hope you find some online fellowship....and ideally other people in real life that feel like family....where you can belong.
Yeah, when I saw that I said “she’s about to get a dozen messages” 😆

Yeah, when I saw that I said “she’s about to get a dozen messages” 😆
I remember once hearing that a single woman posted....got two replies on that forum thread (not here) and over SIXTY private messages!!

She is uncommon and I think smart to put herself out there.....but she is going to have to be very honest about what appeals to her....and sort through alot of responses.

Last edited:
Welcome

Although I've been a member of the forum for a while now and participated in a couple of the women's chats, I have yet to post an introduction for myself. I'm not really sure what to say. I'm a single, 31 year old woman from Iowa. I'm here for fellowship primarily because I don't have a home church right now but don't want to do this journey called life alone. If you have any questions, I don't mind PMs.
Hello and welcome!

Shalom and welcome.

Back