• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Living Biblical Christian Polygyny Can Result In Both Blessings & Difficulties

elkanahtyler

Male
Living Biblical Christian Polygyny Can Result In Both Blessings & Difficulties
Believing in and practicing Biblical Christian polygyny since 1970 has me today facing possible eviction by my own children. Surely one's enemies can be of one's own family. The mother of my daughters accepted Biblical Christian polygyny when she married me but after actually living it for one week she changed her mind and rejected my polygynist beliefs and so influenced my daughters. Because of my failure of being sarcastic with my wife, the mother of my children, she left me and took two of our daughters with her after 15 years of marriage. My hope had been to finish my life living with my children. As I have learned from and by my mistakes, I write this hoping that others will learn from the experience of others and not have to spend their last days with hostile and unloving people because of their beliefs. PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW.

Back