• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Love and money

alex1969

God Bless You!
My big problem is:
First: I am poor ( hungary salary 300-400 euro /month).
( West Europe: 1500-2000 euro)

Second: My wife, Mariann is not believe in polygamy. (She 24, I am 39)
She dont want more woman. My childrens: Noemi and Matyas.

I was reading the Bible, and I was looking the polygamous family In the Internet, when I wake up in my heart:
I wanna be polygamous man!
The polygamy is not sin, the jews, islams, and many more nation practice that, thousand and thousand years ago.
The monogamy and the single model is a relative new invention. The invention of Paulus the apostol.

I plan the migration for a big money, because I want 2-3 wives, big house, and 5-6 children.
I wait for your piece of advice!
Thanks, and God Bless You!!
Sandor
Hungary

Alex,

First of all, welcome to the forum! May God bless you for your obedience to Him.

Let me address your situation with what God has shown me. I would also like to offer that you may wish to read the book and teachings that God has done through me that are freely available for download from one of my web sites at either http://www.perfectchristian.110mb.com or http://perfectchristian.hostrator.com. If you cannot download them then feel free to e-mail me at perfection777@live.com and I can send you copies of any or all of them in Word format that takes less megabytes from your computer in case you like us in South Africa have limited bandwidth on your internet contract. I address financial issues and polygyny in my writings.

Having said that, I would advise that you proceed with caution, prayer and Godly wisdom as it pertains to the concept and practice of Christian polygyny, especially when it comes to your current wife. There are many stories on this site and others that speak to the problems of the husband understanding polygyny and the wife not. It is a huge issue and yet to be easily resolved. If you have received Spiritual enlightenment on the subject of polygyny from God, that means that He is making the issue something that He will likely manifest in your life. However, every new revelation brings with it new responsibilities. We as humans have a habit of seeing' something new for us that God is revealing to us in the Bible then going right out and trying to convince those around us that what we have seen is for them also. However, this is rarely the way to go. God may show us something that He has planned for us in the future, but we try in the flesh to manifest it NOW. Take the example of Abraham and Sarah. When we do this, as Joyce Meyer would say, we birth Ishmaels. God is not obligated to bless what we do in the flesh as we try to carry out the revealed plan ourselves outside of God's timing. This is what many try to do by seeking to add wives to their family when they really are not yet properly walking in true Godly love toward their current wife.

If you do not have the money to really properly take care of your current family, then trying in the flesh to get more money so that you can have more wives and children is NOT the answer. You first need to find out why, (spiritually speaking) you are financially poor and remedy the root problem that led to that poverty, before you can come out of that situation. I have found over the years that most people suffer financial lack for simple reasons. The most common one is that they are too selfish. When someone is selfish, they will not give someone else something that they have or share with them. In this way the selfish person is actually cutting themselves off from any more blessing from God because they are breaking one of the cardinal laws of the earth, (Genesis 8:22) - SEEDTIME and HARVEST. Whatever we sow is what we wil reap. If someone needs money, then they must give away, (sow) money before they will reap any more money. Most people are too busy hanging on to the small seed that they have to give some of it away. In that way the fear of lack overshadows the law of God and they never get more. In fact the little that they have is usually 'blown away' by disasters in their lives, because God is trying to get them to wake up to the situation. That is why Jesus said that to those who have, more will be given and to those who lack, what little they have will be taken away. However, even in this principle people err. One must not just freely give money to anyone or pay tithes to any church any more than a wise farmer would sow his precious seed in any field. One must pray to God to find out where to sow their money so that it goes into god soil, (obedient Christians) and then water their seed by praying and speaking the Word of God over it. Then, in time, that seed will multiply back to them. This is the way that the people of the kingdom of God multiply earthly riches, they learn to give it away properly. I can give you more details on exactly how to do this if you want to send me an e-mail.

As for polygyny, it is from God and it is for us today. You can partake as God directs, but you MUST wait for His direction if it is going to be blessed. If you follow this simple principle and do not run right out to try to make it happen, but rather wait for HIm to bring it about, then it will be blessed beyond your imagination and will not be so much of a struggle. Simply pray and obey.

Just for your information it was not Paul who was responsible for monogamy, but rather the Romans and others who follow the enemy. Polygamy is of God and Paul would never have taken a stand against something that is of God.

Finally, my advice, if you choose to read the teachings that God has done through me, I would encourage you to start with the one entitled, 'The Rules to the Game of Life'. Then pray and ask God where to read from there. I am available to help you in any way that God allows. We can even speak through the internet via Skype, which should be free for you.

Be blessed,

Dr. Ray

Thanks Dr!
I send your letter to a translator, because I beginner in english.
I will write to you later.

God Bless!
Alex (protestant)
Hungary

Feeling Unloved With a Strong Sense of Failure - My Experience With Love and Money in Polygyny

By Tyler
01/06/11

I'll be 70 next week and I just finished watching "Mr Holland's Opus" where love was lavished all over a wonderfully loving and talented man who touched many lives for their good. A pacemaker was put in my chest recently to keep my heart from beating too slowly or stopping altogether, and I have to take medicine to keep my heart from beating too fast. I know I'm coming to the end of my natural human performance. When Mr. Holland came to the end of his career he discovered how greatly he was loved and appreciated. I know that my three daughters, one of my sons-in-law and some of my grandchildren really care about me and love me, and surely that is a comfort and a blessing. But to be a polygynist with 2.5 ladies and to not feel loved by any one of them is a bit sad.

I know they like me, are fond of me and like to be with me often, but I sense no great love for me. My first lady admits that she is my for better-health-wealth wife. I learned early with her that she can't stand crisis, conflict or serious illness. She ran out of the movie "Slum Dog Millionaire" in less than 10 minutes because she couldn't bear the horrible things people were doing to people.
She'll pick me up from the hospital, but she won't take me if there is someone else who will and she won't visit me until I'm on the mend. She let me know if I ever get to the place where I can't move about well, or if I need help managing my old body, I am on my own. We have separate incomes and have separate finances and divide up the expenses between ourselves.

My second lady had never told me that she loves me, but did write it one many years ago. She let me know that if I can't move about well, or if I need help managing my old body, I am on my own since she is so small and has osteoporosis. We have separate incomes and have separate finances and divide up the expenses between ourselves. My on-again off-again third lady had never told me she loves me, but her passionate welcome, kisses and affection speak welcome volumes. She let me know that if I can't move about well, or if I need help managing my old body, she will help me if I can pay her rent and buy her food. We have separate incomes and have separate finances and divide up the expenses between ourselves.

There is no comparison to the free flowing and open love and affection seen in the Kody Brown family. So I consider my polygyny to be at least sub-standard if not almost a tragic failure.

My only hope is that someone has been helped, encouraged or enlightened by something I have written, posted or emailed; or that maybe someone experienced Biblical Christian polygyny better because of something I wrote.

I have written openly and plainly with the hope that someone might benefit from what I learn as I move along in my pilgrimage. All I have is my testimony and the ability to tell others what I found on the Biblical Christian polygyny road - a rather rough and lonely road, especially if you are a Bible believing and Jesus loving disciple who wants to show Jesus how much he loves Him by his obedience.
It is so sad to see how so many disciples of Christ don't love Him enough to obey 1 Thess 5:21 in the matter of Biblical polygyny. Amazing how so many can be blinded by religious traditions and man made doctrines so that they can't even openly consider it as a viable option for Christians today. How can Almighty Father bless His people if they prefer to keep on stumbling in sexual immorality instead of confining their sexual intimacy to their own marriages, monogynous or polygynous? The failure of the people of God to offer the polygyny option to widows and abandoned mothers is a gross and tragic failure to obey James 1:27; 1 Cor 7:8,9; 1 Timothy 5:14. How can Jesus bless such people?

So I continue on down this lonely road, aware that it won't be for very long, and leave to Father and Jesus whatever good might have come out of my efforts.
Go with God and fare well.

Actually if you go to a "poor" rural country, the more kids you have the more money you make. So there are certain advantages to countries that have farmland as a common means of living over America. Depending on the type of skills you have you should also consider other options than just America when you decide what country to move to.

Thank you for the post.

Nice to meet you.

Back