• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Making this more real from TN

Husband will purchase this book tomorrow. Our reading list continues to grow. We have almost completed “Exposing the Spirit of Ashteroth,” by Jacob Foulk

It has definitely been an eye opener read, and also confirmed so much of what the Holy Spirit had been teaching me. Husband kept looking at me and saying…makes sense! What an incredible time of confession, repentance, and times of refreshing this has created for us.

He saw clearly that he cannot stand down. He must obey God over my voice. I have been telling him this for weeks now, so it was so sweet to hear it click for him! 🙌🎊

God has been very stern with me about my voice and reeling me in. He has me remind my husband daily not to be concerned about imploding my life- God has already done that for him. 🤪🤣. God is not interested in my feelings, but my obedience. He basically conveyed to me the other day that I either submit or He will remove me. I have zero idea what that exactly means, but I don’t want to find out.

I asked Him to teach me biblical submission and He hasn’t backed down once. I am learning how to hear God without any Ashteroth feelings filter. His voice is much more clear and not as cozy as it once was, and yet it actually has profoundly changed my whole life and given me so much more security as well as defined my role so much better!

Anyway, all that to say- thank you for a book recommendation. We are definitely in unlearning learning mode.
 
Back
Top