• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Marriage Success and Failure

He just responded. He offered no solutions, and said that he doesn't believe that co-wives can get along with each other unless they are sisters. He also attached a document that had some links to articles that are no longer available.

Between responding to all the posts on the Real Truth Real Quick Anti polygamy rant, and Allen Parr's anti-polygamy rant, and the lunatics who criticize Pastor Dowell and Mark Henkel on some of their videos supporting polygamy, I never have time to make my own videos. I could probably make one just showing my responses to all those lunatics out there.

Must be nice to get paid to sit around and theorize about subjects you have no practical familiarity with....
Well, don't knock it until you try it, my friend. I happen to like getting paid to blog about my experiences being pregnant.

Between responding to all the posts on the Real Truth Real Quick Anti polygamy rant, and Allen Parr's anti-polygamy rant, and the lunatics who criticize Pastor Dowell and Mark Henkel on some of their videos supporting polygamy, I never have time to make my own videos. I could probably make one just showing my responses to all those lunatics out there.
Do it!

Back