• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Mele Studies ... Hmmm

We are a matriarchal society already, it is just that most men are unwilling to admit it, and most women participate in it because our society (primarily television) has taught them it is the way things are, or are expected to be. Women mature earlier than men do, and are academically more gifted on average. This is primarily due to an event that happens to a male baby in the womb at 6 weeks of age. At 6 weeks in the womb a male baby's brain is given a testosterone "bath". It damages the connective tissue between the left and right halves of the brain. This is what causes men to be more aggressive, and single minded (able to focus on only one thing at a time, etc...). In essence it is what makes a man a man. It is also what frustrates women beyond what they can tolerate at times because they do not and cannot understand the way we think due to the fact that we ARE wired differently. I have often wondered if men that are effeminate did not receive this "testosterone bath". I had a class mate in high school that was creepy because he was like a woman in a man's body, but not gay. Anyway, back to the subject at hand...my oldest sister graduated college at the top of her class but has not taken that knowledge and created an empire with it. She is very intelligent, and I love to talk with her, but she is the poster child for potential in waiting. It is the aggressive nature of men that builds empires, and if an intelligent woman or women are behind him and he is intelligent enough to listen to them it will be quite an empire indeed. Seems to me that God may have had a hand in all this somewhere... ; )

Back