• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request My little has Covid

Praying for complete healing!

Shabbat Shalom! I just wanted to say Bless you all for your thoughts and prayers. Tamiyah tested negative and is on the mend. Raven is still sick but a little better. And All Praise to the Most Hogh Yah, i am picking Tylor up from the hospital in Nashville. I am so grateful to have a place i can ask for prayer and get it. Thank you and Bless yall.

All Praise to the Most High. My son has started a kennel because he is a dog trainer. This is a side thing until he can do it full time. So in total we have 9 dogs. 5 of which are enormous. I thought I was gonna have to take care of me, 9 dogs and my son because they said he cant put weight on his leg for 8 to 10 weeks. But Yah stepped in and his new girlfriend invited him to stay with her in town so he would be closer to medical care should he need it. 😲😯😮 Jesus loves me this I know....for my sons girlfriend took him home. 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Back