• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

My YouTube Channel "DreamPolly"

Emily

Real Person
Female
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS-MIY58LJR21eyy6-PSkdw/featured

I have a YouTube Channel that I only post my polygyny stories on, though it only has one video so far. If you don't mind, I want it to have more subs 'cuz I want lot's of people to see it. I wanted to ask my friends to sub, but they are really against polygyny. Three of my subs are my alt-channels.

Thank you.

Update: I am working on a series called Three's Not A Crowd. It's going to be more professional and funny because I'm using Gacha Club instead of Gacha Life to make it, and I'm using sound effects form my music creator called SoundTrap to make feel more 'real'. I hope you all like the first episode when I finish it!

I loved seeing my wife laugh the whole way through it. That was some high quality work. I'm impressed that you composed your own background music tracks!

I loved seeing my wife laugh the whole way through it. That was some high quality work. I'm impressed that you composed your own background music tracks!

Thanks, Dad! ^_^ Hearing you two laugh is what makes me want to make more!

News: I just got my first comment on the second half of episode 1! My hands were shaking and my heart was beating. Fortunately, it wasn't a mean comment!
But I'm wondering, was the comment made by someone from Biblical Families, or a 'stranger'?

Very well done, @Emily -- and you are clearly more informed about polygyny than most women I know!

I s
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS-MIY58LJR21eyy6-PSkdw/featured

I have a YouTube Channel that I only post my polygyny stories on, though it only has one video so far. If you don't mind, I want it to have more subs 'cuz I want lot's of people to see it. I wanted to ask my friends to sub, but they are really against polygyny. Three of my subs are my alt-channels.

Thank you.

I subscribed! Your channel looks super cute. Excited to watch.

Thank you @Keith Martin! I think it's because I ask my parents too many questions lol!
One can't ask too many questions if one is willing to learn the answers! And I applaud your parents, @Emily, for being willing to provide you with so much information. They must really trust you.

One can't ask too many questions if one is willing to learn the answers! And I applaud your parents, @Emily, for being willing to provide you with so much information. They must really trust you.

@Keith Martin
Yes, they trust me a lot! I was very obedient my whole life, and I'm also strict like my parents. I think I this is why I feel so different than other teens

@Keith Martin
Yes, they trust me a lot! I was very obedient my whole life, and I'm also strict like my parents. I think I this is why I feel so different than other teens
Meeting you last month was a real privilege. You are a prism that redirects sunshine into every place you enter, I think. Your parents, of course, are proud of you, but they also have to be proud that they get to be your parents.

something to consider if you dont want your real name out there...

If you google your youtube name, the 7th entry is actually a link to this post. Perhaps your posts on here about your channel also be under a similar name.

Last edited:
Very cute!

Back