• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New Family Blog

Sonshine

Real Person
Female
Hello all,
It's been so long since I've been on here! Life has been chaaaanging! Our family has grown! :) We've been
thinking about starting a blog for awhile now--and we went ahead and did it! If you'd like to follow, and learn more about our family (and all the ladies in it), the address is http://www.alongcamepoly.com.

Christine

Excited to watch this ministry/blog grow!

Excellent! :) Looking forward to reading more as I enjoy learning about the realities of life for other poly families.

Looks great!

Just to update (after all this time): we did end up getting rid of our blog. Sometimes the husband decides to be a little more private due to extended family issues and whatnot. It was fun while it lasted! ;)

Just to update (after all this time): we did end up getting rid of our blog. Sometimes the husband decides to be a little more private due to extended family issues and whatnot. It was fun while it lasted! ;)

I understand. I stopped posting on my blog due to "issues and whatnot". ;)

Any chance you have a way to privately share with me what you posted on your blog? 😁
As hubby seriously pursuing this lifestyle, I’d like to hear more from those walking it!

Any chance you have a way to privately share with me what you posted on your blog? 😁
As hubby seriously pursuing this lifestyle, I’d like to hear more from those walking it!
Let me see if either Angela or I saved the posts... If we did, I can absolutely send them to you!

We've had a few people ask what's going on with Sparkles, Isaac's second wife... Sparkles very recently took us all by surprise when, after almost 7 years of marriage, she decided to abandon her husband and leave our family due to issues with patriarchy--nothing to do with poly. Without going in to too much detail--she's lost and in complete rebellion. Isaac, Sunflower, and I believe marriage is forever. Especially when your issues are completely selfish. That being said, prayers for our family would be appreciated.

Last edited:
We've had a few people ask what's going on with Sparkles, Isaac's second wife... Sparkles very recently took us all by surprise when, after almost 7 years of marriage, she decided to abandon her husband and leave our family due to issues with patriarchy--nothing to do with poly. Without going in to too much detail--she's lost and in complete rebellion. Isaac, Sunflower, and I believe marriage is forever. Especially when your issues are completely selfish. That being said, prayers for our family would be appreciated.

We had a sister leave us for a few years and then she came back. I will pray that your family is likewise made whole.

Back