• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New here!

elizabethjames406

Female
Hey everyone!

I am new around here and just wanted to introduce myself. I am 22 years old and have a beautiful little girl. I am a Christian, love learning more about Scripture, and I seek to be more like Christ! I love the idea of plural marriage, and it has always been something I felt very strongly about. I look forward to meeting you all and chatting with you! Glad I found this site.

Elizabeth

Welcome, be sure to check out the forums (I like to go back to the old ones and work my way forward) and the ladies chat on Tuesday nights, look forward to hearing more from you!

Welcome to the group, Elizabeth. Congrats on God's gift of a little girl. I hope here you find friends that challenge your faith and help you walk closer to and get to know God better. It is nice to have you here. Have a great day.

Jonathan and Laura

Welcome along, I hope you enjoy the fellowship here. If you love learning about Scripture you've certainly come to the right place! I too can highly recommend reading through the old posts, there is a lot of good stuff in them, and some great personal experience stories from those who are actually living it also.

Greetings, Elizabeth! We are happy to have you be apart of this site. I hope you will find thought provoking and encouraging posts here. I also would like to invite you to join us on Tuesday nights for the ladies chat. It goes from 7:30 to about 9:00 pm EST. The link is at the top of the Forums list. It is one way to get to know the ladies on this site. Hope to see you there.

Yes. Welcome indeed.

Welcome to you from the Pacific Northwest. I look forward to reading your posts and learning more about you.

Welcome Elizabeth!

I hope you find Godly solid foundations in friendships here! May you and your little girl be truly blessed in all you do!

Hello and welcome (from FL)! Glad you found this site too...it has been such an awesome resource for me and my family, and hope it is for you too!

Back