• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

NZ Whistlebowler

MemeFan

Seasoned Member
Male
So again NZ is in the news. Bad news again. Very bad.

Here are some links:

It's a real mess. This man was being very careful to preserve himself and get this data thoroughly analysed before it was released. He foolishly shared some information about it in confidence with Liz Gunn, the woman who did the video you shared. She blew his cover. Now the data has been publicised prematurely, before it has been subjected to proper analysis, and there are serious statistical questions about it which have to be answered (largely whether it is a representative sample or a self-selected one), and which should have been addressed before he went public. As it is, there are major real questions remaining which can be used to discredit him, and reduce the impact of the data leak. As your second article states:
New Zealand is prosecuting a healthcare worker for revealing the truth that nearly 20% of those vaccinated are dying or are dead. I would typically question if this is a valid number. It seems way too high for me. We have to look at the data before judging anything.
Of course, the powers that be should be investigating his claims to see if there is any truth to them. This data certainly suggests something big is going on. But are responding by arresting the leaker instead of investigating what matters. This is very wrong.

But the whole fact that this has descended into such a mess is because there are self-serving idiots within the freedom movement, who have sabotaged this very important work and exposed a brave man to serious personal danger.

Sad that the NZ government is acting no better than any other authoritarian regime. Healthcare data in most countries is transparent and accessible to the public that paid for it. But in repressive regimes healthcare data is a state secret especially when it reveals government malfeasance.

Of note is the Philippines is right now starting an investigation into the approximately 375,000 people in that country who died without a cause being reported. And these are also excess deaths. And no one is being prosecuted for talking about it. That makes Philippines a measurably freer country than NZ.

I’m not sure what to make of all of this
but I’m hopeful that in the long run the truth will come out.
I’ve read Steve Kirsch‘s article / analysis of data

I’m not a fan of Liz Gunn or VFF I find some of what she says to be over simplified and exaggerated.
For me she lost her credibility after she proclaimed she would get 2million votes at the last election.

I’m not a fan of Liz Gunn or VFF I find some of what she says to be over simplified and exaggerated.
For me she lost her credibility after she proclaimed she would get 2million votes at the last election.
I have no time for Liz Gunn, she has only promoted herself at the expense of others through this entire process. She would not engage with anyone else through the election campaign, she was almost impossible to even interview, but arrogantly proclaimed she'd get millions of votes. I once put it down to idiocy, but it's getting harder to maintain that assumption, she may be a deliberate saboteur.

VFF on the other hand have been doing good work through all of this. They will obviously have made mistakes, but they have been genuinely trying to help people. And they haven't been promoting themselves - they haven't made a political party - they've just been trying to sit in the background doing good work. I have a lot of respect for that. They did good work through the pandemic, and now their media spinoff Reality Check Radio has brought together people from all across the political spectrum to continue the cause.

Do not conflate those two, they're entirely different.

I have no time for Liz Gunn, she has only promoted herself at the expense of others through this entire process. She would not engage with anyone else through the election campaign, she was almost impossible to even interview, but arrogantly proclaimed she'd get millions of votes. I once put it down to idiocy, but it's getting harder to maintain that assumption, she may be a deliberate saboteur.

VFF on the other hand have been doing good work through all of this. They will obviously have made mistakes, but they have been genuinely trying to help people. And they haven't been promoting themselves - they haven't made a political party - they've just been trying to sit in the background doing good work. I have a lot of respect for that. They did good work through the pandemic, and now their media spinoff Reality Check Radio has brought together people from all across the political spectrum to continue the cause.

Do not conflate those two, they're entirely different.
Yes I’m afraid I’ve mixed them all up a bit and are a little confused with who,s who in the zoo.
the net result is I try to avoid them all. I’ve listened to Reality check a little ( some of there content I’ve heard is ok)
but I know of a few people (good friends) that have been sucked down the rabbit hole of graphine micro robots ,5g chem trails and more.
Id like to think I’m a reasonably cleaver man in certain areas ( I have my limitations) but some of that stuff I’d rather leave alone. It’s not for me and I’m not going to spend time trying to pull anyone out of those ideas.
Back to the Data.
I think there are some questions Re the data that deserve investigation but…
there are alternate possible answers / possible reasons That should be discussed
one possible answer never seen addressed for questioning excess death is the convergence of the baby boomer bubble aging out and so called pandemic occurred within a similar time.
obviously that can’t explain away all other key indicators in younger people.

i don’t believe it’s all above board when there is no real transparency from government agencies yet and there may never be.

i don’t believe it’s all above board when there is no real transparency from government agencies yet and there may never be.
When NZ PM Ardern said, "We will continue to be your single source of truth," any remaining semblance of transparency was gone! The more doctors I talk with here the worse the corruption and fraud looks for the whole diabolical covid scam. May Almighty God bring the perpetrators of this evil work to justice.

When NZ PM Ardern said, "We will continue to be your single source of truth,"

When she said this she declared a dictatorship. She also declared the god of government as superior to God Himself.

The woman is going to roast on a spit when she arrives in Hell.

Further clarification on this data.
Also note that the New Zealand ruling regime is so "transparent" that the court has issued a non-publication order on the data that has been released - which makes it illegal for anyone in NZ to share. This is standard operating procedure for our fascist regime, it's what they did with the mosque shooter's manifesto also, just via a different method. I am not holding my breath that the new government will be any better than the old on this.

Back