There's also the small matter of being a fictional character (who would be about 95 years old now).She's mandatory monogamy programmed
There's also the small matter of being a fictional character (who would be about 95 years old now).She's mandatory monogamy programmed
I often hear it said, age is just a number. Hmmm... but 95 is a big number!There's also the small matter of being a fictional character (who would be about 95 years old now).![]()
The fictional character, or the actress who is portraying her in the movie?There's also the small matter of being a fictional character (who would be about 95 years old now).![]()
Number one question I woulod ask of any man, if or when I ever have a daighter seeking a husband, would be regarding his drug use and alcohol consumption.Your title, Passport Bros, be very careful, is appropriate in more ways than might be initially thought. I've encountered some very sad stories from women who've become involved with Passport Bros. The latest involves a Canadian guy who I found out is violent toward his wife. They have been together since BC (before covid) and have a child together. He has become more and more aggressive toward her which has sadly extended to physical violence. She wants to be at their home looking after the child, but he's insisted she go out to work. The arguments have become heated and even violent.
I personally know other women who have been victims of abuse and serious violence from foreign guys - Passport Bros. It's very sad and should be kept in mind that the title to this thread can be read with the warning given to raise awareness for either the men or women. After all, we're all sinners and sinners will unfortunately sin.
There are foreign men who have wonderful relationships with the local women and women whose lives have been wonderfully transformed in their relationships with foreign me. However, both men and women need to take care and be diligent in finding and establishing new relationships.
The ones I know, it's the women who were initially ok with plural and later when the man was in love and hooked, they showed themselves dominant, disrespectful, and slowly but surely emasculated them and treated them worst than unwanted pets. Whenever I saw such patterns I would not allow it, at the cost of heart aches and dramas. But, we shouldn't allow emasculation and matriarchal dominance. Some guys might not mind and play the submission game like many in South America and all over the world while longing for more. Other guys get the side mistress.Your title, Passport Bros, be very careful, is appropriate in more ways than might be initially thought. I've encountered some very sad stories from women who've become involved with Passport Bros. The latest involves a Canadian guy who I found out is violent toward his wife. They have been together since BC (before covid) and have a child together. He has become more and more aggressive toward her which has sadly extended to physical violence. She wants to be at their home looking after the child, but he's insisted she go out to work. The arguments have become heated and even violent.
I personally know other women who have been victims of abuse and serious violence from foreign guys - Passport Bros. It's very sad and should be kept in mind that the title to this thread can be read with the warning given to raise awareness for either the men or women. After all, we're all sinners and sinners will unfortunately sin.
There are foreign men who have wonderful relationships with the local women and women whose lives have been wonderfully transformed in their relationships with foreign me. However, both men and women need to take care and be diligent in finding and establishing new relationships.
OK but your method of dealing with it, is where you must be circumspect. The Red Pill Movement has multiple suggestions that don't require utilizing violent responses.The ones I know, it's the women who were initially ok with plural and later when the man was in love and hooked, they showed themselves dominant, disrespectful, and slowly but surely emasculated them and treated them worst than unwanted pets. Whenever I saw such patterns I would not allow it, at the cost of heart aches and dramas. But, we shouldn't allow emasculation and matriarchal dominance. Some guys might not mind and play the submission game like many in South America and all over the world while longing for more. Other guys get the side mistress.
No violence, just hold ground and don't fall for too much emotional bait / reaction traps. When we fall for the argument baits, we loose.OK but your method of dealing with it, is where you must be circumspect. The Red Pill Movement has multiple suggestions that don't require utilizing violent responses.
Or you could have taken the other wives out and had a night on the town without her. Red Pill Movement is generally geared towards monogamy, but it can be applied in polygyny as well. Obviously the putting her hand on parts of you that I don't want to get explicit about, could get you into a bit of trouble if she is not your legal wife, so that can get tricky. One other thing to realize is that the battle is spiritual. The devil is the one who was telling that wife to tell you that she wants to leave. Wives should not talk like that any more than a husband should. Anyhow, that is the point where the husband needs to rebuke his wife and simply tell her not to talk like that. Let her know that this is from the devil; it comes straight from the pit of hell. Our prayers for any marriage where the wife is in rebellion, is for her to return to her master, if and only if she has not decided to become another man's wife.No violence, just hold ground and don't fall for too much emotional bait / reaction traps. When we fall for the argument baits, we loose.
One I remember years ago that kept threatening to leave if we didn't do her will, I helped her pack and drove her to the airport. No more drama nor games. I felt relieved when they went, our home had been under a kind of matriarchal dominance siege.
We tried for a long time, it was probably a spiritual matriarchal and rebellious thing. Those things can be very strong and passed down from mother's to daughters. Our western culture, (church and state too) is quite matriarchal. It's basically in rebel to God's design and instructions. People choose who or what they will serve and submit to. We can pray about it and try to lead, educate but ultimately what's in our hearts that will polarize how we interpret things.Or you could have taken the other wives out and had a night on the town without her. Red Pill Movement is generally geared towards monogamy, but it can be applied in polygyny as well. Obviously the putting her hand on parts of you that I don't want to get explicit about, could get you into a bit of trouble if she is not your legal wife, so that can get tricky. One other thing to realize is that the battle is spiritual. The devil is the one who was telling that wife to tell you that she wants to leave. Wives should not talk like that any more than a husband should. Anyhow, that is the point where the husband needs to rebuke his wife and simply tell her not to talk like that. Let her know that this is from the devil; it comes straight from the pit of hell. Our prayers for any marriage where the wife is in rebellion, is for her to return to her master, if and only if she has not decided to become another man's wife.
You've about detailed the sin in every woman's heart! Redemption by grace through faith is the cure, then leadership from a godly man to develop and grow into a Christ-like wife. A wife saved and growing in sanctification is an awesome blessing from God. Proverbs 19:14, ...a prudent wife is from the Lord.it was probably a spiritual matriarchal and rebellious thing.
Exactly, unfortunately many people say they're saved and the fruit tells a different story. If you mention it, many people get triggered.You've about detailed the sin in every woman's heart! Redemption by grace through faith is the cure, then leadership from a godly man to develop and grow into a Christ-like wife. A wife saved and growing in sanctification is an awesome blessing from God. Proverbs 19:14, ...a prudent wife is from the Lord.
Which part?I am currently starting to encounter something like this in what I am going through
Sadly, sometimes all it takes is for one feminist to get into your wife's ear. It is demonic, and we need to hold one another up in prayer in dealing with these spiritual battles. My wife knows I would never marry a woman who abandons her husband, and she knows that if she leaves, God's Word clearly states that she must either remain single, or else be reconciled to her husband.We tried for a long time, it was probably a spiritual matriarchal and rebellious thing. Those things can be very strong and passed down from mother's to daughters. Our western culture, (church and state too) is quite matriarchal. It's basically in rebel to God's design and instructions. People choose who or what they will serve and submit to. We can pray about it and try to lead, educate but ultimately what's in our hearts that will polarize how we interpret things.
So, I never insult or belittle my wife, and I never have, but if I had done so, and she offered to drop the charges, if I pay up, I would pay up, because I wouldn't have an issue with admitting that I had committed verbal violence. Remember that the guy's friend said that he didn't want to pay up, because that would be tantamount to admitting he had done the crime. Well if the crime is only verbal violence, and not physical assault, I fail to see why someone who had had arguments would be afraid to admit he had had arguments with his girlfriend. Just sayin' you know! It is something though that we are not accustomed to the idea of not having a trial by jury. Often when we are faced with a traffic citation, we get a judge, but they do let us know that the trial by jury is an option we are allowed to seek, or at least, the opportunity to hire an attorney.This is especially disconcerting:
Yeah! She needs to find a way to bring herself to the United States. We have our share of justice issues here (Duke LaCrosse comes to mind, and perhaps even this Cornell incident), but at least we have a bit more of an even male to female ratio, and the women are more desperate to find a husband. Also, refraining from sex until marriage and from moving her into your home until then as well, is one way to avoid being accused of rape. Now the only way to avoid getting defrauded, is to avoid that whole Thai Li thing altogether. Many Chinese men are actually importing their wives from Cambodia. Then again, I know the Buddhist religion is getting their monks from somewhere. I am not aware of any Buddhist convents in China, and that may have more to do with their polygynous past, which was squashed in Europe as Roman Catholicism spread.Let me clear. I'm not a passport bro but I am aware of what they are. I would like to put a warning to anyone seeking to be a passport bro.
If you are someone looking for a wife in China, the Philippines, or any other Asiatic country, be careful. There's too many stories of passport bros finding "wives", ending up in trouble, losing their lives. What's even worse is when the passport bro would bring his wife to the United States and then lose her in the crowd.
I'm not saying all women are like this. What I'm trying to get across is to be careful of who you choose. Make sure she is interested in you, not in committing marriage fraud or worse take your money and leave you for dead.
A lot of the passport bros online have been saying, "If you plan on marrying a wife overseas, do not ever take her to the United States at all. Too many women are in it for the green card and slip in too easily. Keep her within her family, her culture, and it's significantly harder for her to decide to ditch you just because.