• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Poly and disunity, disharmony, division & disobedience

To Isabella. I am sure that we can all find common ground and understanding on here if everyone finds it in their heart to be honest. You seem to be good on that point so I'm sure we will get on well :)

To Fairlight. I think I understand and am sorry for any offense I may have caused you. I know it is hard to exercise patience with someone who has affronted you in certain ways. Perhaps direct confrontation of such matters by those in athority would save a lot of hurt and trouble for everyone. My sincerest apologies to you.

Thanks,
~Dan

God_Is_My_Judge said:
To Fairlight. I think I understand and am sorry for any offense I may have caused you. I know it is hard to exercise patience with someone who has affronted you in certain ways. Perhaps direct confrontation of such matters by those in athority would save a lot of hurt and trouble for everyone. My sincerest apologies to you.

That is very kind of you...thank you, I appreciate it very much ! :)
Blessings,
Fairlight

God is My Judge wrote: "Maybe an appropriate response to what he said would be "wow that's a harsh situation you have landed in there, I'll be praying for you and your wives" so I guess that's my reply to him."
Thanks for the prayers

Isabella wrote: "However, I think there is a big problem when someone choses to tell, advise and educate other people, when they haven't actually got their own houses in order."
If that were the standard, the David could not have written over half of the Psalms, and Solomon would have written much less. Having one's house in order is a requirement for church elders, pastors, bishops and deacons. It is not a requirement for the rest of us.

Steve wrote: "do any of tehero's ladies ever share their bed with any other man?"
No. They and he believe that would be adultery. (Romans 7:1-3)

God is My Judge wrote: "I read this whole thread pretty thoroughly and didn't see any attempt at advice or education on Tejero's part, just a series of statements about his personal situation."
Then you must have missed the part where he learned he had sinned by disobeying 1 Cor 7:12 and 15 in his making his relationship with Ms Mazatlan friendship instead of marriage, and had to go back and reaffirm the marital relationship with her. He is still trying to rectify the same error with Lady PD and Lady TL. Lady DT left Tejero and Tejero married Lady RT. After 15 years Lady DT moved back to CA and began to live with her and Tejero's daughers again. When DT left Tejero and he married RT, he told DT that if she were genuinely saved and ever wanted to reconcile and reunite with him, he knew he should take her back (1 Cor 7:10,11,39) even though she married and divorced another in the meantime. DT has returned and celebrates birthdays, Thanksgiving and Christmas with Tejero and his kids and their grandkids. Tejero is in no hurry to ask DT if she wants to reconcile and reunite with him now that she has returned to SD. Tejero doesn't want to take her back, because she is as unsubmissive as the rest of his ladies and he feels he doesn't need any more grief or stress. He is commited to obeying 1 Cor 7:10,11,39 so if she was and is genuinely saved and wants to reconcile and return, he plans on calling on Jesus to enable him to do it. He would need supernatural enabling to do it, and do it well.
Advice and suggestions, if sincere, are always welcome, because he sure knows he doesn't know it all or have it all together. Tejero's polygyny is still under construction, even though he is so old, so tired and so poor now he can't do much about it all. Watch out for the "Under Construction" sign on your way out and turn in your hard hat at the door.

Back