• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request Prayers for my career

MrsEmmert

Female
Hello, everyone. I am new here, but this is an urgent burden I currently carry. I would like to request prayers for my job search. I have been actively seeking employment for over three months now. Due to my rural location, in-person opportunities are very limited, so I have been looking for a position which allows me to work from home--100% remote. I have a dedicated home office space with a good internet connection. I left my previous role because the "small" company was pushing wicked ideology (DEI, gender fluidity, etc.). It has been my pursuit to find employment at an institution/company/organization that respects and upholds traditional American values while rejecting the subversive liberal agenda that is corrupting every sphere of our society. Curious to know if anyone here has knowledge of such opportunities. I'd rather not share my full resume here but I do have a college degree and 10 years of general workforce experience, 2-3 years of specialized experience. Message me directly if you know of any current openings.

Thank you, all.

You may see if Azure Standard is hiring. They have many people working from home in their company....and they are not the kind of company you left.

Praying.

Hello, everyone. I am new here, but this is an urgent burden I currently carry. I would like to request prayers for my job search. I have been actively seeking employment for over three months now. Due to my rural location, in-person opportunities are very limited, so I have been looking for a position which allows me to work from home--100% remote. I have a dedicated home office space with a good internet connection. I left my previous role because the "small" company was pushing wicked ideology (DEI, gender fluidity, etc.). It has been my pursuit to find employment at an institution/company/organization that respects and upholds traditional American values while rejecting the subversive liberal agenda that is corrupting every sphere of our society. Curious to know if anyone here has knowledge of such opportunities. I'd rather not share my full resume here but I do have a college degree and 10 years of general workforce experience, 2-3 years of specialized experience. Message me directly if you know of any current openings.

Thank you, all.

Five or so years ago, I did some part-time transcription work for TranscribeMe. It's $0 to get started, just takes some time to build skill. You won't make much at first doing general transcription work, but then you can take tests and specialize in either full transcription or editing. That pays better.

I never made a lot doing it because I didn't have large chunks of time to dedicate to it. You may have more success with it.

Five or so years ago, I did some part-time transcription work for TranscribeMe. It's $0 to get started, just takes some time to build skill. You won't make much at first doing general transcription work, but then you can take tests and specialize in either full transcription or editing. That pays better.

I never made a lot doing it because I didn't have large chunks of time to dedicate to it. You may have more success with it.
Thanks for the suggestion!

Back