• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Really Good news for me.

I finally found a woman to have Bible study with me and maybe even marry me. But I need prayer that she accepts the truth of polygyny otherwise it will not work.

Good on you DTT, best of luck.

I wonder if she knows what she is in for? I shall call her WOW (woman of wonder).

DTT: ...and now we will turn to Isaiah 4.
WOW: DTT, how come we always do these Old Testament verses, you promised we would look at the Jesus stuff.
DTT: Yes I am getting to that, do you still have your notes about the seed of the woman crushing the serpent's head?
WOW: of course, the notes are in the first of the twelve bound folders you gave me, stacked over there next to the third empty lounge chair. Why does that chair have a post it note with the number 2 on it?
DTT: ah yes, I will explain that in a little while, lets get back to those verses.

ylop

ps okay I will pray

DTT,
We will keep you in our prayers and pray that she will at least be open to studying and looking into the issue. Just get her to thinking about it and then bring her to a retreat and she will at least see that it is different than the way she used to think about it.

DiscussingTheTopic said:
I would post more details but I do not want to without her permission and to get her permission I would have to explain a lot.

Like what DTT?

B

Isabella said:
Like what DTT?

It is quite obvious what the details are B, DTT is being discrete about WOW's various doctrinal positions: KJV vs NAS, full headscarf versus kerchief and of course one cup vs thimbles; amongst other issues.

What else would young people discuss?

ylop

It's amazing the lack of sarcasm here on the board.

The Duke Of Marshall said:
It's amazing the lack of sarcasm here on the board.
my efforts are so unappreciated "sob"

dtt, it sounds exciting
will be praying

WOW = woman of wonder, dedicated attender of bible studies, embodiment of all things female, your proverbs 31 woman, blue-ribbon holder from the county cooking fair, former miss Teen USA, volunteer ambulance driver and Peace Corp worker, only daughter of a wealthy industrialist. ylop

ylop said:
WOW = woman of wonder, dedicated attender of bible studies, embodiment of all things female, your proverbs 31 woman, blue-ribbon holder from the county cooking fair, former miss Teen USA, volunteer ambulance driver and Peace Corp worker, only daughter of a wealthy industrialist. ylop
dang, does she have a sister?

or would that be like the movie "Twins" with devito and schwarzenegger?

steve said:
ylop said:
dang, does she have a sister?

or would that be like the movie "Twins" with devito and schwarzenegger?
:lol:

ylop said:
Good on you DTT, best of luck.

I wonder if she knows what she is in for? I shall call her WOW (woman of wonder).

DTT: ...and now we will turn to Isaiah 4.
WOW: DTT, how come we always do these Old Testament verses, you promised we would look at the Jesus stuff.
DTT: Yes I am getting to that, do you still have your notes about the seed of the woman crushing the serpent's head?
WOW: of course, the notes are in the first of the twelve bound folders you gave me, stacked over there next to the third empty lounge chair. Why does that chair have a post it note with the number 2 on it?
DTT: ah yes, I will explain that in a little while, lets get back to those verses.

ylop

ps okay I will pray
:geek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DiscussingTheTopic said:
I finally found a woman to have Bible study with me and maybe even marry me. But I need prayer that she accepts the truth of polygyny otherwise it will not work.
I will pray for you. After reading the thread :lol:, you need all the prayers that you can get! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back