• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request Sept 27th: 5th of 5 Wednesdays of prayer for Ron Higgins

nathan

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
Adding this here, since some interested may not have received the prayer email (feel free to PM me an address if you want to be on the prayer emails for Ron):

Greetings Biblical Families prayer warriors. Many of you have seen the miracle that God has worked in keeping Ron with us, and with his family, many years beyond what the doctors said was likely, due. Some of you just met Ron this year, at Houston or Tennessee retreats, and you know how indispensable he is to Biblical Families and our fellowship.

If you were with us this month, you saw that Ron is struggling sometimes with his legs, as well as with his breathing and eating., as a result of his 10+ year battle with ALS. Yet he still manages to do more than his share to help make things run smoothly. It is time for us to lift Ron up again.

Will you please join us in 5 Wednesdays of prayer, and fasting as you are able, for Ron and his family - beginning tomorrow, August 30th. Please ask God to do what only he can: strengthen and renew the muscles everywhere in Ron's body, especially in his legs and throat. May every step and every breath and every bite be a testimony of the Father's power and goodness, and may all the glory go to Him! Please join us in asking that Ron would have a year of peace, enjoying his family, and giving the credit for his continued miracle to the Father's love, and letting everyone know exactly why he is alive.

Please also pray that Jan and Mariechen would have the grace and strength to be a help to Ron, and that their time with him would be blessed and full of joy.

Thank you for joining with us tomorrow!

Nathan
BiblicalFamilies.org, Director

on behalf of my family I really appreciate the time and the effort that you all make into praying and fasting for me, it's very humbling but very very much appreciated. It always gives us an opportunity to see what God can do and if a few of you want to have an extra prayer the chargers this year could really use it - okay the last one was a joke no actually it wasn't they do suck thank you again love you all.

Thanks heaps for keeping us posted @nathan. May God grant great grace and mercy for each, and every need Ron and his family have. Blessings

on behalf of my family I really appreciate the time and the effort that you all make into praying and fasting for me, it's very humbling but very very much appreciated. It always gives us an opportunity to see what God can do and if a few of you want to have an extra prayer the chargers this year could really use it - okay the last one was a joke no actually it wasn't they do suck thank you again love you all.
Who are you again?

Nathan, please add me to the prayer email. Not sure I got it. Will be praying.

Nathan, add me also please.

Ron will be prayed for at my Wednesday night Bible study.

again to all of my friends I thank you so much for taking the time today to pray for me and for those of you who are able to fast I appreciate it so much I believe that this is one of the reasons why God still has me around so if I annoy you or anger you or just piss you off it's your fault LOL thank you again so much I really appreciate it as do the girls

@RonHiggins in addition to the above prayer requests. I'm also asking if God can do anything about your looks... He said no... Even He can't do some things... But I figured it was worth the ask.

Brother @RonHiggins I do not know much about your situation, other than what I have read here. But I do pray for God's healing on your body. I pray that you'd be given the strength that you need, and that you'd be able to enjoy your family for as long as God sees fit. God bless, brother.

One more bump, to remind that tomorrow the 27th is our 5th and last scheduled for now, Wednesday of prayer and fasting for Ron. But please continue to remember Ron in your prayers going forward, it's much appreciated - and I look forward to Ron declaring God's goodness in keeping him going, at retreats over the next year.

Back