• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request Sick Child

FollowingHim2

Women's Ministry
Staff member
Real Person
Female
Samuel is away for the weekend and my 7 year old daughter has a high fever that I am struggling to get down. It's very difficult to get any fluids into her, and I'm having to force feed her medicine with a syringe. And the medicine is barely doing anything.
While this sounds (and I guess *is*) physical, I am certain that this is a spiritual attack for a bunch of reasons that I do not have the time to go into right now.
All of the children are sick, and I am still trying to recover from being ill myself.
Please pray for the fever to go away, and for this spiritual attack to end.
Thank you.

Sarah, the doctor sitting beside me asking what all the symptoms are? And what medicines are you giving?
Fever and a slight cough. Had a bit of a sore tummy yesterday but that has been fine today. When her fever gets really high she vomits repeatedly and shakes and goes pale. The cough is left over from covid, and this is still covid I'm pretty sure. They kids all got well from it and then they got sick again at the same time.
I'm giving her vitamin c and paracetamol. Getting those in is a struggle. Her temp is down a little bit tonight, so I'm hoping she sleeps well.

Fever and a slight cough. Had a bit of a sore tummy yesterday but that has been fine today. When her fever gets really high she vomits repeatedly and shakes and goes pale. The cough is left over from covid, and this is still covid I'm pretty sure. They kids all got well from it and then they got sick again at the same time.
I'm giving her vitamin c and paracetamol. Getting those in is a struggle. Her temp is down a little bit tonight, so I'm hoping she sleeps well.
Thank you for the information. The important thing is to keep her hydrated (hydrating fluids with sodium and potassium). May I know pls what her temperature is? Please make sure that she urinates regularly, coz it's a gauge of her hydration status. Any reduction is a sign of severe dehydration. Feel free to message me in signal if you have any other concern please. I will be delighted to help. Will continue to pray for her recovery and all your family. Doc M 🙂

Calling forth Yah’s healing

Thank you for the information. The important thing is to keep her hydrated (hydrating fluids with sodium and potassium). May I know pls what her temperature is? Please make sure that she urinates regularly, coz it's a gauge of her hydration status. Any reduction is a sign of severe dehydration. Feel free to message me in signal if you have any other concern please. I will be delighted to help. Will continue to pray for her recovery and all your family. Doc M 🙂
Her temperature this morning is 38.8C (101.8F). I got it down to 37.5 before bed last night, but that was the lowest I've got it. She's only going to the toilet twice a day, she is not drinking enough, but she is still drinking some with my encouragement.

Samuel is home now. All the children are doing better, and our daughter's fever has nearly gone at the moment. She's happy enough to want to play on an old cellphone, which she hasn't wanted to do for the last 4 days. She's drinking, and I've managed to get a little fruit and bone broth into her.

@FollowingHim2, have you tried giving you daughter vitamin B1?

Is is possible shechas persistent health issue because her body lacks enough energy to his problem. And B1 is needed for energy production.

Any sickness does drive up body energy needs.

Be advised, there is possibilty of vitamin paradox. Situaation gets worse before you feel better. Reason is becauss body with more energy can start more repairs than before.

I am aware of a formula made by an old farmer in Pennsylvania. He claimed it gave the body the nutrients rapidly depleted when fighting something infectious or contagious.
It had lots of b vitamins.

Though it was formulated and sold as a livestock supplement, I have taken it myself on many occasions over the years with good results.
Farm life nutra still sells Vitamix in two formulations, one without copper for sheep.

I recommend this stuff often as it is far better then antibiotics for your stock

Samuel is home now. All the children are doing better, and our daughter's fever has nearly gone at the moment. She's happy enough to want to play on an old cellphone, which she hasn't wanted to do for the last 4 days. She's drinking, and I've managed to get a little fruit and bone broth into her.

And is she doing better today?

And is she doing better today?
Yes! Sorry, I should have updated this, lots going on here. She is good. Still has a slight fever, and is not her normal self, but is drinking well and had breakfast for the first time in a week. Her brother on the other hand, had to go to the doctors this morning for an ear infection. Aside from that the children are all well.

Yes! Sorry, I should have updated this, lots going on here. She is good. Still has a slight fever, and is not her normal self, but is drinking well and had breakfast for the first time in a week. Her brother on the other hand, had to go to the doctors this morning for an ear infection. Aside from that the children are all well.

Good to hear and I will continue to pray for your family.

Back