• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

So I'm Introducing Myself...

(Am curious about how the glitch is happening though)
Almost certainly something to do with what you copied and pasted your end (I often think I've copied one thing and only find I hadn't copied it when I paste and some random thing I'd copied ages ago appears instead). Just keep an eye on it next time and see if it happens again, if it's repeated and really does seem to be this end we can look into it. I doubt it will occur again.

Almost certainly something to do with what you copied and pasted your end (I often think I've copied one thing and only find I hadn't copied it when I paste and some random thing I'd copied ages ago appears instead). Just keep an eye on it next time and see if it happens again, if it's repeated and really does seem to be this end we can look into it. I doubt it will occur again.
No sir...literly zero chance.

Last time I even saw the video was posting it here yes...couple of years ago. On a different phone.
All the links I sent were unique and unrelated to that song.
I had it pop up the other day instead of the link I posted to the site. I caught it and pasted the same link into a browser and it to me to the video I intended as opposed to the super based wurzels romance ballad.

Now I am going to go listen to it. Gotta love a love song where boy is wooing girl

I may not be a fan of country music but that song was funny. I'm glad we had this little accident with copying links 🤣
Glad you enjoyed it.
While I did post it a long time ago as a whimsical example of how to woo a woman or some such, I do unironically like the song. It is fun.

Is it country music? I suppose upon consideration given the themes it certainly is rural focused. The only stuff I know that falls into the country music category is super old so I am not aware of what falls into the category currently

Back