• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Testimony

Yochanan_Ben_Levi

Male
Shalom everyone, If you want to know about my testimony and how I came to know Messiah here is some vidoes on that (It comes in parts so please forgive me for that it was my beginning attempt at youtube) Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:

My awareness of the concept of Biblical marriage (Polygyny) was sparked when a friend posed a challenging question: why did David have more than one wife if it wasn't approved by Yahweh? Intrigued, I looked into a thorough study of the subject and gradually came to the profound realization that Biblical marriage indeed finds its roots in the Bible. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Yahweh bless and shalom to your homes.

Greetings and welcome to this little piece of space on the Web where we agree on biblical marriage. May God bless your friend for the simple but profound challenge he gave you, and for God opening your eyes to the truth. Shalom

Back