• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

The Polygynous Loneliness Of An Old Man

elkanahtyler

Male
By Tyler & Tyler Posts & Publications 9/10/20
At age 70 and retired my income decreased, my number of 6 wives (over 50 years) decreased, with them choosing to be just good friends instead of being my wives. The more my income decreased the less I saw of them, even though they were still friendly but very busy with their own children. So I became a solitary divorced polygynist, alone with only my children in my life. But then in 2013 God blessed me with Lady N, an amazingly lovely and godly woman with a passion for winning souls in evangelism and teaching the Word to anyone who would listen to her. The big problem was that she lives in the Philippines, 2000 miles away from me. Her ex-husband tried to kill her one day and that day I helped her escape to a safe place and soon we were engaged with me supporting her. So we have been engaged for nine years, always hoping to be together married, but always 2000 miles apart. She accepts my polygynous beliefs, willing to accept my exs if any returned, but always she hopes for it to be just her and me. Though alone I am greatly blessed by this wonderful mother of eight grown children. She accepts me wholeheartedly which helps me handle emotionally the fact that my three daughters Love me and I live with one, after having lived with another of my daughters, who Love me but disrespect me because of my polygynous beliefs and my support of Trump and his policies. My daughters will not allow my Trump and/or polygynist friends to visit me in their house and will not tolerate any talk of my polygynous beliefs in their house. And so I remain a lonely polygynist in my daughter's house in Idaho. J am am not COVID vaccinated and choose not to be vaccinated because I accept the medical information of Doctor Ryan Cole of Idaho. Since I am no vaccinated the governments will not let me go to her and she has such a bad heart condition she should not get the vaccination so she cannot come to me. It all means no marriage so I am a lonely old polygynist shunned by the churches in his town.

By Tyler & Tyler Posts & Publications 9/10/20
At age 70 and retired my income decreased, my number of 6 wives (over 50 years) decreased, with them choosing to be just good friends instead of being my wives. The more my income decreased the less I saw of them, even though they were still friendly but very busy with their own children. So I became a solitary divorced polygynist, alone with only my children in my life. But then in 2013 God blessed me with Lady N, an amazingly lovely and godly woman with a passion for winning souls in evangelism and teaching the Word to anyone who would listen to her. The big problem was that she lives in the Philippines, 2000 miles away from me. Her ex-husband tried to kill her one day and that day I helped her escape to a safe place and soon we were engaged with me supporting her. So we have been engaged for nine years, always hoping to be together married, but always 2000 miles apart. She accepts my polygynous beliefs, willing to accept my exs if any returned, but always she hopes for it to be just her and me. Though alone I am greatly blessed by this wonderful mother of eight grown children. She accepts me wholeheartedly which helps me handle emotionally the fact that my three daughters Love me and I live with one, after having lived with another of my daughters, who Love me but disrespect me because of my polygynous beliefs and my support of Trump and his policies. My daughters will not allow my Trump and/or polygynist friends to visit me in their house and will not tolerate any talk of my polygynous beliefs in their house. And so I remain a lonely polygynist in my daughter's house in Idaho. J am am not COVID vaccinated and choose not to be vaccinated because I accept the medical information of Doctor Ryan Cole of Idaho. Since I am no vaccinated the governments will not let me go to her and she has such a bad heart condition she should not get the vaccination so she cannot come to me. It all means no marriage so I am a lonely old polygynist shunned by the churches in his town.
i pray your situation have improved.

Back