• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

This is too funny! ...and cute!

That and Maude.
I'm not a fan of Maude and haven't seen much, but there werent there still a lot of "traditional" elements to it. It wasn't all rebellion and counterculture.

I'm not a fan of Maude and haven't seen much, but there werent there still a lot of "traditional" elements to it. It wasn't all rebellion and counterculture.

Yes, the "traditional" elements created was the show All In The Family.

Yes, the "traditional" elements created was the show All In The Family.
IIRC, the producers of that show also produced Jeffersons and Good Times. They were leftists, but old school, traditional leftists that thought leftism was meant to help the common man and his family thrive, not tear down the traditional family structure.

I remember Maude being a feminist, but still within a nuclear, traditional family, not like Murphy Brown.

IIRC, the producers of that show also produced Jeffersons and Good Times. They were leftists, but old school, traditional leftists that thought leftism was meant to help the common man and his family thrive, not tear down the traditional family structure.

I remember Maude being a feminist, but still within a nuclear, traditional family, not like Murphy Brown.

In the end, it was all propaganda anyway.

Back