• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

What to do

We have a choice to make going forward and what to do to protect are self. The main question is have we done enough so far to protect and save guard are selfs from the future trails that are coming to this world....... Will we be on the defence or offense when these trails reach us.

I feel extremely strongly we have not done enough on here or as believers of the Bible and or Torah depending on where you heart and soul lands. We NEED to PREPARE we are all exposed and have cracks even the strongest of us do. Work on filling those cracks and work on growing a stronger and more supportive community. This forum and the few retreats in the year in the future will not be enough.

This forum and the few retreats in the year in the future will not be enough.
Certainly not. You need local support to get through real-world trials. Such preparations must be done with your neighbours and local Christians, almost all of whom will not have anything to do with BF, and most of whom would never want to. So this is not a role that BF can fill, for practical reasons - we're just spread far too thin, and are too controversial to unify all believers. However we can be a way that some individuals make contact with each other.

You need to find other local Christians and prepare together for the things coming our way.

You mind is very systematic, logical, and analytical but not everyone's mind is structured that way. The challenge is how do you speak to a person who approaches life the opposite way in every aspect

You don't try to get them to accept everything. If all they're interested in is trying to be more self-sufficient in food production, that's fine. Encourage that. And know who is doing what.

A fellow brother does not want to see a fellow brother in Christ walk unconsciously into situations that there not ready for. It sounds like both of us are coming from a point of love I appreciate that. And I appreciate your point of view

I like to remember George Bush’s Thousand Points of Light. I don’t think that it came to anything, but the concept is there.
We are distributed all over the world and need to see ourselves individually as one of the points of light that others need.
These forums are a great place for the points of light to be energized from. Stop looking to the local churches to be the community that you need and start being the point of light that your community needs.

Ps, I get it that George was not a good man, chew the meat and spit out the bones.

I have for years suggested (from Revelation 18:4) that the 'what to do' answer is: Come out of her, My people.
(Radio shows, teachings, ministry...)
www.markniwot.com
www.hebrewnationonline.com (Come out of her, My people shows, etc)

Among MANY things, it is economic, and involves an understanding of honest weights and measures. (silver) Build a local network and community.

Back