• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Yes, there is a movement to take away women’s right to vote

Women always vote in their own personal self interest to the detriment of their children and future generations
Others well being except for when you vote? You just claimed in your first comment that women vote in their own self interest. How is that sacrificing for others?
A mother voting for her own welfare benefits her children and those in her life, just as a man voting for his own welfare benefits his future generations and family.
What are these 'essential' jobs that women have that society would not function without?
I never said that society could not function without women doing those jobs. I said women do essential jobs for little pay because those are jobs that men don't want to do.
Men are the one who have the low paying and underappreciated infrastructure jobs which women can't and won't have the ability to fill
That is so untrue. A man can get a high paying manual labor job without so much as a high school diploma, simply because he's physically superior to a woman. Women have to accumulate four years of college debt in order to make nearly the same amount of pay. While also being told that they are "brainwashed" "sluts" for doing so, by people on this forum.
If a man feels seen and validated, aka Respected, by something like that red pill movement that is not emotional. Women value emotional validation/love. Men value respect
Lol, if a man feels "respected" by a movement that exploits him, then he needs his head examined, and he sure in the hell doesn't need to be in charge of anyone else.
 
Last edited:
A mother voting for her own welfare benefits her children and those in her life, just as a man voting for his own welfare benefits his future generations and family.
No. Voting for your own welfare does NOT benefit your children. It is taking handouts and an easier life for you at the detriment of your children. Men are able to vote for the future and not immediate personal gain. They are willing to accept more work in their life so their children benefit.
I never said that society could not function without women doing those jobs. I said women do essential jobs for little pay because those are jobs that men don't want to do.
I repeat, what are these 'essential' jobs?? Essential means that society will not be able to function without them. Don't want to do is different than can't do.
That is so untrue. A man can get a high paying manual labor job without so much as a high school diploma, simply because he's physically superior to a woman. Women have to accumulate four years of college debt in order to make nearly the same amount of pay. While also being told that they are "brainwashed" "sluts" for doing so, by people on this forum.
You are agreeing there are jobs which only men have the ability to do. Some pay well but there are many are not paid what they deserve for the amount of risk involved.

Why do women need these college debt accumulating jobs?
Lol, if a man feels "respected" by a movement that exploits him, then he needs his head examined, and he sure in the hell doesn't need to be in charge of anyone else.
How does the red pill exploit men? So many industries and social media exploit women and their emotions that I don't see how the red pill is compromising to men.
 
No. Voting for your own welfare does NOT benefit your children. It is taking handouts and an easier life for you at the detriment of your children. Men are able to vote for the future and not immediate personal gain. They are willing to accept more work in their life so their children benefit.
"Handouts?" You mean the tax money paid to the government by its citizens? That can be utilized to make the lives of the citizens that funded it better? Wow, the horror...

And, I don't know very many women who are afraid of work. In fact women make up for half of the workforce, while still managing to spend three times the amount of time with their children daily as opposed to men. Women statistically care for their elderly parents far more often than men do. They spend nearly 90% more time on household chores as well. Women actively devote more of their daily unpaid time to the lives of those around them.
I repeat, what are these 'essential' jobs?? Essential means that society will not be able to function without them. Don't want to do is different than can't do.
Healthcare/nursing, teaching, social work, just a few I can think of off the top of my head. I understand exactly what essential means. What you don't seem to understand is that I have repeatedly said that women do essential jobs for low pay, jobs that men do not want to do. I never said society cannot function without women doing those jobs. You're just so incredibly on edge and looking for a fight, to the point that it's affecting your ability to comprehend.
You are agreeing there are jobs which only men have the ability to do. Some pay well but there are many are not paid what they deserve for the amount of risk involved.

Why do women need these college debt accumulating jobs?
And, once again, you are not listening. I said that a man can get a decently, well- paying job with no experience and no education simply because he has the physical capabilities to do that sort of work. Most women do not have that ability, and if they do it doesn't last very long because we are not built the same as men, therefore if we want to earn the same amount of money, we have to incur college debt just to reach that baseline pay.

I haven't once argued that people are being paid too much or too little for the "risks involved" in their jobs, that's a statement that you made, not me. But, just so you know, you're speaking to someone who worked an outdoor, physically intensive job for over 15 years. I know what people make doing those jobs, I made the same amount. I made that amount with no experience and no education myself, and I know if I wanted to make that amount of money now without doing physical labor, then I would have to go to college for years to do so.
How does the red pill exploit men? So many industries and social media exploit women and their emotions that I don't see how the red pill is compromising to men
So just because feminism exploits women, men can't possibly be exploited? What sort of sense does that make? Lol. Have you not noticed that all red pill content online involves selling a man a course for $99.99, or encouraging them to join some group that cost them money as well.

If any of those red pill men truly cared about men, they would care that the information they're putting out is highly inaccurate. They would advocate for issues that truly do affect men, and teach men how to actually attract genuine women, instead of selling them a lifestyle that they'll never be able to afford. Those men don't genuinely care about other men's well-being. They're actually contributing to the male loneliness epidemic themselves, because that's what makes them money.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top