Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.
I looked back in my journals to discover that my deep dive into submission began in July. The moment I decided I wanted to really know the truth about biblical submission the Holy Spirit took me “places” I didn’t even know existed. He had to...
Quote from a commenter on YouTube...
A young girl was all dolled up for a night out and said to her Grandma, 'Tonight I'm going to find my perfect man.' The Gran replied, 'I wouldn't do that darling. What if he's out looking for his perfect women?'
Hi @alwayscurious, thank you for posting a very important question that everyone needs to honestly consider. Polygyny is marriage, biblically exactly the same as a first marriage; one man united to one woman. The need to consider any marriage is...
We are never really ready.
But focus on becoming the best you that you can be. Polygyny will bring out the parts of you that you wouldn’t have thought about working on.
Just know that the enemy of our souls both hates and fears it and will...
My friend, the Bible is where you build a foundation of understanding that helps you parse information in the world and in the Bible itself.
Reading about the Lord is a step towards understanding His actions in your life. It is the difference...
Quote from a commenter on YouTube...
A young girl was all dolled up for a night out and said to her Grandma, 'Tonight I'm going to find my perfect man.' The Gran replied, 'I wouldn't do that darling. What if he's out looking for his perfect women?'