• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

What it's like to share the same man

Haha!

I knew some twins too they never did it that bad and the way they would look at each other while talking makes me think they practice it. Yeah seems like a good idea maybe it would work really well for them

I feel bad for them, they are obsessed with themselves.
They will not be able to maintain this level of being each other (already worried about pregnancy).

If the number of steps taken while walking has to match exactly, I am guessing that intimacy cannot be allowed much spontaneity. That’s gonna bite them in their well endowed butts.

There is no way I could be with those two. The one thing I noticed is they aren’t always starting to talk at the same time, but one can easily determine what the other is going to say and joins in so it seems they are always thinking and saying the same thing. They are so obsessed with themselves they could never really care about anyone else. Sheesh.

Wow! These girls are high maintenance, but they have their own story and should be allowed to marry the same man. It's amazing that society will accept these ladies getting boob jobs, wearing sexy clothing but, when it comes to sharing a husband 'that's just not right'. Really?

Well... Sorry, but they aren't the most identical twins:
I like that they are becoming productive members of society. I don’t see that in the other two.

With the first set of twins you have an unnatural and unhealthy (imo) obsession with staying identical. This was likely a natural enough coping mechanism with trama and stress in life, but will probably cause issues...BIG issues if they don't deal with what caused it, and keep growing their mental attachment to being identicle.

My dad is an identical twin. I am super thankful he is not a carbon copy duplicate of his older brother, but rather lived his own life. My dad broke generational trends of substance and physical abuse, while his brother did not.

With the second set of twins you have two girls that are each unique personalities, but are happy with the differences that they have to work with....and they love each other! Brit and Abbey will someday, if/when they marry, have a closer then sisterwife bond with each other, and their hubby will have two women in one body to get to know. The boyfriend of the other twins will have (or has) two women to keep up with in bed, two women to provide for?? (meals, clothes, health care etc. Do they work?) but not really much variety. Their obsession with sameness may be agreed upon, but what if one, or both start stifling her differences out of fear of hurting the other?
At any rate the guy that gets the two girls that match has their imperfections times two, and the guy that gets the girls that share a body gets two with different strengths and weaknesses. The guy with two whole wonen might have more children, but that would be if the carbon copy women didn't abort pregnancies that didn't happen simultaneously. I'm not saying they would but I have no idea how far they would take their desire for staying identicle.

Both make me thankful for the degree of normalcy I enjoy.

So here I see a story of a polygamous family that is a bit unusual, and the response is mainly a string of personal criticisms of how weird these women are and why everyone wouldn't want to be married to them. Very interesting. Because that's exactly the sort of response that a story about any of us would get on any other forum. So how exactly are we different from the world?

Should we be acting the same as the world treats us? Or should we be better than that?

I wouldn't want to be married to them - but I also wouldn't want to be married to most of the women in the world. Every single one of us is wrong for most people in the world, we're all weird - but we're also each right for someone. These young ladies appear to have found a man who actually loves them for their weirdness, and that's awesome. Good on them all.

Back