• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

2019 Summer Conference and Family Retreat (late July)

Planning on being there. I’d like to know what the RV prices are. As close as that is we’ll probably bring the RV.
We don’t have a firm quote on RV prices yet, but have been assured they will be “reasonable“. As soon as we get a number, I’ll run it by you to help vet how “reasonable“ it sounds.

Us, somewheres around 4.
The number is a moving target.

Shaping up nicely so far! And Steve has reminded me to ask that you provide a head count. (Jim and VV76, I should know yours, but let me know if it’s something different.)

Great! By yourself, or what’s the head count? PM if you’d rather.

Well, GOOD, 'cause we're going to have to miss the meetup next week (Kurt's wedding is the following weekend; lots of last minute stuff going on), and we miss y'all. Looking forward to seeing y'all again!

Thanks @andrew for getting the ball rolling. We are planning on sending out the Summer Retreat email hopefully by this weekend for all those who have asked for it. @Verifyveritas76 I will confirm the RV pricing soon. I do know that if you would like to tent it is $10 per person per day.

Thanks for everyone's patience on this. It has been a journey to find a place. FYI, this is probably the nicest Christian Camp we have been to. Lots of activities for the kids (and adults) to do during free time and the rooms are very nice. Praying that God will make a way for everyone who desires to attend this year, can and will.

We'd love to join, I am sure the whole family would thrive on it but those who complain about the drive..... Try flying around the world with with 10 of us haha. Sorry guys, not going to spend $12,000 this time! However, you said cheap? Nice hotels for $25 a night here in Thailand with breakfast and on a beach in remote areas!!! Everyone is welcome here!!

In fact just rented 3 hotel rooms for just my family and food for 3 days, spent about $350 for the weekend. That's not going to happen in the States, haha

We'd love to join, I am sure the whole family would thrive on it but those who complain about the drive..... Try flying around the world with with 10 of us haha. Sorry guys, not going to spend $12,000 this time! However, you said cheap? Nice hotels for $25 a night here in Thailand with breakfast and on a beach in remote areas!!! Everyone is welcome here!!

In fact just rented 3 hotel rooms for just my family and food for 3 days, spent about $350 for the weekend. That's not going to happen in the States, haha

Thailand? Philippines? We really need an Asia retreat! :)

Back