• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Curious about a few beliefs

Sure, John 8:24 makes the deity of the messiah salvational. He is the Father in the flesh, the creator, and he will be worshipped as such and not lowered to anything less, ps 62:1-4 . And the tribe of Judah is waking up and they are receiving their identity that Yah has given them. The black community is Judah and they have the scepter which alot of them may not realize this. My wife has a better understanding of this topic, we could email you on this one. Shalom and we are interested in doing sukkot with you brother.

John 8:24 makes the deity of the messiah salvational
Most would completely agree that Jesus is God, the trinity asserts that and most Christians are trinitarian, while most non-trinitarians still believe He is God just with differences in the details. So I'm not sure why you're making a big deal about the messiah being God - most Christians believe that. What is your point?
The black community is Judah
Just trying to understand what you mean by this statement.
If you mean "all Jews are black", that would be a plausible hypothesis (whether or not correct), as it would simply be a statement that the Israelites had black skin like many other peoples. That is possible.
But if you mean "all blacks are Jews", that seems completely impossible - the entire continent of Africa was full of black people before Judah was even born, so for all blacks to be Jews the entire population of the African continent would have had to die out and be replaced by Jews at some point. Or alternatively every African family would have had to intermarry with Jews sufficiently for every single black person alive today to have strong enough Jewish ancestry to be considered Jews, and not a single black person remain who came from non-Jewish stock.
Please clarify what you mean, and why you hold this view.

John 8:24 makes the deity of the messiah salvational. He is the Father in the flesh, the creator, and he will be worshipped as such and not lowered to anything less,

Or he's the son just like he claims to be and he has been present from the beginning along side his father and united (echad) with him... On Mt. Sinai the father made that covenant on behalf of his son making Yeshua the husband of Israel and Judah... This understanding does not contradict John 8:24 and it does not contradict the other very clear statements that Yeshua makes about himself.

Most would completely agree that Jesus is God, the trinity asserts that and most Christians are trinitarian, while most non-trinitarians still believe He is God just with differences in the details. So I'm not sure why you're making a big deal about the messiah being God - most Christians believe that. What is your point?

Just trying to understand what you mean by this statement.
If you mean "all Jews are black", that would be a plausible hypothesis (whether or not correct), as it would simply be a statement that the Israelites had black skin like many other peoples. That is possible.
But if you mean "all blacks are Jews", that seems completely impossible - the entire continent of Africa was full of black people before Judah was even born, so for all blacks to be Jews the entire population of the African continent would have had to die out and be replaced by Jews at some point. Or alternatively every African family would have had to intermarry with Jews sufficiently for every single black person alive today to have strong enough Jewish ancestry to be considered Jews, and not a single black person remain who came from non-Jewish stock.
Please clarify what you mean, and why you hold this view.
There are lot of black people on the earth, alot of them are Israel the scattered tribe. They have lost their identity do to being scattered. They are waking up to their identity as Israel and claiming what the creator is giving them. And some, lots, are claiming to be the tribe of Judah . The real Jews . Not the ashcanaze or serfardic Jews who are white. The messiah isn't white . That is a deception. That's really what this is about. Uncovering the truth of a black messiah from the tribe of Judah and helping the black man realize his identity rather it's Judah or Israel , doesn't matter

Or he's the son just like he claims to be and he has been present from the beginning along side his father and united (echad) with him... On Mt. Sinai the father made that covenant on behalf of his son making Yeshua the husband of Israel and Judah... This understanding does not contradict John 8:24 and it does not contradict the other very clear statements that Yeshua makes about himself.
He is more than just the son and claiming him to be just the son is the problem. Ps 62:1-4 . I don't believe in the Trinity, think it's a man made doctrine and contradicts it's self. Yah , I AM , creator, father of all and master of all spirits will not share his glory for his hand and work with no one else. He is worthy of all praise. He did not give His wife to his son. That's breaking commandments. That's against Torah . In the old test . Israel is His wife.

He is more than just the son and claiming him to be just the son is the problem. Ps 62:1-4 . I don't believe in the Trinity, think it's a man made doctrine and contradicts it's self. Yah , I AM , creator, father of all and master of all spirits will not share his glory for his hand and work with no one else. He is worthy of all praise. He did not give His wife to his son. That's breaking commandments. That's against Torah . In the old test . Israel is His wife.
We're probably pretty close on how we see Yeshua. I like how Eddie Chumney refers to Him as 'Yahweh-Yeshua'. You really would enjoy/benefit from studying the Memra de Yeya occurances in the Targumim. Personally, i'm of the opinion that it was Yeshua who met with Moshe on Mt. Sinai, and Yeshua made the covenant with Israel.

Being just a simple man, I stick with Yeshua being the son of Yah.
But being so one with Yah that when you see Yeshua, you see Yah.

There are lot of black people on the earth, alot of them are Israel the scattered tribe. They have lost their identity do to being scattered. They are waking up to their identity as Israel and claiming what the creator is giving them. And some, lots, are claiming to be the tribe of Judah . The real Jews . Not the ashcanaze or serfardic Jews who are white. The messiah isn't white . That is a deception. That's really what this is about. Uncovering the truth of a black messiah from the tribe of Judah and helping the black man realize his identity rather it's Judah or Israel , doesn't matter
@FollowingHim makes multiple really good points. Add to that the facts that Jacob had four women, the genetic background of at least two we have no idea. Also, the entire region that Avraham came from is an intersection of three continents with all shades of skin tone being present. (Recall, Esau was 'red' generally seen as a recessive trait... similar for David as 'ruddy' though I need to look at the Hebrew.)

It is also, without dispute, a demonstrable fact that significant portions of Israel were exiled north by the Assyrians and later Babylonians. Historians contemporary with Yeshua pointed unto territories north of Greece as where the exiles went.

Personally, I have no doubt that Yeshua was brown as are all of us, just different shades. I'm confident He wasn't Fabio Jesus. I'm also confident that elements of the house of Israel and the house of Judah (two different groups) wound up scattered into every people group on the planet. Remember, 'every tribe, tongue, and nation worship before the Throne.'...

Skin color is not a defining issue of faith or being an Israelite.

The scepter is in the hand of Messiah and He doesn't look at skin color. He looks at the heart..

Add to that the facts that Jacob had four women, the genetic background of at least two we have no idea.
This, I think, is Yah’s little joke.
Israel probably wasn’t from any mono group, it was somewhat inclusive.

Ultimately though, does it really matter what precise shade/color Jesus' skin was? It doesn't change His salvific work for us in any way whatsoever. He is still Lord and Savior.

Besides, the only detailed physical description we have of Jesus' appearance is Revelation 1:13-16, and that description doesn't really match any race we see today. I dont think He looked that way in Matthew-John, but still.

It’s probably worth pointing out that I am unaware of anyone here who believes in Anglo-Saxon Jesus. Although it’s also worth pointing out that there are people who do. Black Jesus is much more likely than Germanic Jesus too, with the caveat that no one really knows where the Germanic peoples originated. For the purposes of this conversation we will not be accepting, “from the pits of hell you blue eyed devil” as a possibility.

The Biblical links with Africa are multitudinous and so I fully believe that many, many members of the tribe of Judah are black, including almost certainly the descendants of David.

Where I have problems with the claims of many Black Hebrew Israelites is a) the claim that all Africans are Israelites. This is demonstrably false and I know not all BHI folks claim this. B) that no modern peoples recognized as Jews are actually Jews. There are too many genetic and cultural proofs. Some of these communities have persisted in places like Iraq and Iran since before Christ. For none of them to be Jews is simply too much for me to accept, especially in the face of DNA evidence.

This is not a point of fellowship for me and I freely associate with any of the Israelisms that don’t try and treat my family and I like we will ever be their servants. We will not. No king but King Jesus.

I heard Pastor Dowell make a ridiculous claim one time that non-Israelites (and for him an Israelite is only an African-American) could not come to faith in Christ without first bowing before an Israelite and being granted access. He said something along the lines of “you can’t just read the Bible and do what it says and get in to Heaven.” This of course is a ridiculous assertion and I will mock ruthlessly anyone from any sect who claims to control salvation.

My next question would be, Jesus claims to the son of God. Are you saying He’s lying? Your claim that God would not give his bride to His Son as it is against the Law is patently false. The Law is clear that a man can acquire a bride having not yet assigned her to himself or his son. Remember that the church hasn’t been to the marriage supper yet, she’s not a sealed wife. Either Father or Son could take her at this point.

I've figured that some black people are of Hebrew origin. Some white people are of Hebrew origin. Some brown people are of Hebrew origin. Maybe I'm wrong 😁

I do tend to think that the majority of Israelites back in the Old Testament times were probably brown Middle-Eastern type in appearance, with some more African and some more European types mixed in.

The Messiah Yeshua/Yashua/Jesus Christ is Lord of all. I bow before Him. He is my Master, my Head, my Savior, my Hope, my Redeemer, my Eternal Life, my Resurrection, and my Way to the Father.

When He returns, I will be filled with such joy, that the exact shade of His skin probably won't matter much. I am His, and He is mine.

Remember that the faith of Abraham is more important than the bloodline of Abraham. Those who reject the Messiah are cut off. Those who receive Messiah are grafted in.

The Substance belongs to Christ Himself.

The exact nature of the Divine Being is probably beyond our ability to grasp.

I know that the Son of God is God,.
The Son of God is "The I Am"
God the Father is "The I Am"
The Holy Spirit is "The I Am"

Still, the Son is not the Father, or the Spirit.

The Spirit is not the Son or the Father.

The Father is not the Son, or the Spirit.

Somehow "The I Am" is still One.

🤔 Difficult, but but seems to be Biblical

almost certainly the descendants of David.
Agree with you on many points and quibble over others, but would assert here that while Shlomo had descendants in Africa through the Queen of Sheba, I believe the Messiah's physical lineage comes through Nathan, fourth son of Batsheva... therefore, lineage of Yeshua may not take a foray through Africa (besides the Egyptian tour....)

It’s probably worth pointing out that I am unaware of anyone here who believes in Anglo-Saxon Jesus. Although it’s also worth pointing out that there are people who do. Black Jesus is much more likely than Germanic Jesus too, with the caveat that no one really knows where the Germanic peoples originated. For the purposes of this conversation we will not be accepting, “from the pits of hell you blue eyed devil” as a possibility.

The Biblical links with Africa are multitudinous and so I fully believe that many, many members of the tribe of Judah are black, including almost certainly the descendants of David.

Where I have problems with the claims of many Black Hebrew Israelites is a) the claim that all Africans are Israelites. This is demonstrably false and I know not all BHI folks claim this. B) that no modern peoples recognized as Jews are actually Jews. There are too many genetic and cultural proofs. Some of these communities have persisted in places like Iraq and Iran since before Christ. For none of them to be Jews is simply too much for me to accept, especially in the face of DNA evidence.

This is not a point of fellowship for me and I freely associate with any of the Israelisms that don’t try and treat my family and I like we will ever be their servants. We will not. No king but King Jesus.

I heard Pastor Dowell make a ridiculous claim one time that non-Israelites (and for him an Israelite is only an African-American) could not come to faith in Christ without first bowing before an Israelite and being granted access. He said something along the lines of “you can’t just read the Bible and do what it says and get in to Heaven.” This of course is a ridiculous assertion and I will mock ruthlessly anyone from any sect who claims to control salvation.

My next question would be, Jesus claims to the son of God. Are you saying He’s lying? Your claim that God would not give his bride to His Son as it is against the Law is patently false. The Law is clear that a man can acquire a bride having not yet assigned her to himself or his son. Remember that the church hasn’t been to the marriage supper yet, she’s not a sealed wife. Either Father or Son could take her at this point.
I don't listen to dowell and have a lot of issues with him that he would not talk bout but insisted on ignoring me and just putting out videos stating his doctrines. I will not associate with black Hebrew Israelites that assert themselves over any one and claim that only by your father's blood can you be a Israelite. Yet I feel this topic of some blacks being the real tribe of Judah is needed to be recognized by the assembly of Israel ( believers, Hebrews, etc...) I only seek truth and the freedom from lies for myself and my neighbor. I'm not a Christian though and don't go to Sunday church. So that will effect my beliefs and bring me into debate with Christians in many ways. I think there is alot of deception in Christianity and it needs uncovered. As we are commanded to do, do not suppress righteousness or truth with unrighteousness or lies. And yeshua can be both, and is both the father and the son. And he is the spirit. And it is against Torah or the law to give your wife to another man if you have been intimate with her and I believe yah was intimate with Israel in the days before the divorce . So therefore he can't give his wife to another man. I hope this makes sense. It is a real challenges for me to keep up with all these words. Are all these men going to see this message? I hope so

The exact nature of the Divine Being is probably beyond our ability to grasp.

I know that the Son of God is God,.
The Son of God is "The I Am"
God the Father is "The I Am"
The Holy Spirit is "The I Am"

Still, the Son is not the Father, or the Spirit.

The Spirit is not the Son or the Father.

The Father is not the Son, or the Spirit.

Somehow "The I Am" is still One.

🤔 Difficult, but but seems to be Biblical
Yeah the Trinity is a false doctrine that causes confusion, it's much simpler to just say he is one and he ( singular) is all three. One , singular . One voice , and I would say he come to reveal himself and it's a mystery he come to give us the revelation of it, hence revelation the book.

Ultimately though, does it really matter what precise shade/color Jesus' skin was? It doesn't change His salvific work for us in any way whatsoever. He is still Lord and Savior.

Besides, the only detailed physical description we have of Jesus' appearance is Revelation 1:13-16, and that description doesn't really match any race we see today. I dont think He looked that way in Matthew-John, but still.
It does matter Luke, especially when the blacks have been led to believe he was white under Christianity and under the white man slavery .

Agree with you on many points and quibble over others, but would assert here that while Shlomo had descendants in Africa through the Queen of Sheba, I believe the Messiah's physical lineage comes through Nathan, fourth son of Batsheva... therefore, lineage of Yeshua may not take a foray through Africa (besides the Egyptian tour....)
Agree with me on many points? There is only one point and that is yeshua is yahuah the father. One voice. One spirit . The El of the tanakh .

Back