• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Curious about a few beliefs

Just because I finally looked at the first page and have to....

We are pretty firmly persuaded that it is no coincidence that Christianity flourished in Europe. The declaration of Abroath is historical evidence of a connection between Israel and European peoples. Joseph Dumond did a 3 1/2 hour presentation on the ten tribes that got into the heraldry of ancient Israel that was very interesting.
I'm not about to try and convince anyone, but am always curious about the reasons others have for any given belief.

We have the same issue with people that believe all Caucasians are Israel.
Since the term Israelite is NOT the same as Israeli, Israelite referring to a descendant of the man Israel, we are pretty sure that by now there are descendants of many shades.
Jesus said to judgeby fruits, never by color.

Totally agree that is ridiculous. It is true though that for anyone to get into the prophetic new Jerusalem they MUST walk through a gate that has the name of a polyginist's son over it.
I was pretty careful in my language here in purpose. Anglo/Saxons arose long after Christ. For once I was trying to make peace.

I find it interesting that you quote John 8:24 that YaHshua is the Father and yet when you read...

John 8:16 KJV And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

He clearly says that the Father sent Him, making a distinction that the Father is not Him and He is not the Father.

John 8:18 KJV I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

Another clear distinction of them being two separate entities.

Let's not forget His baptism and transfiguration...

(Matthew 3:17 KJV) And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

(Matthew 17:5 KJV) While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

(Mark 9:7 KJV) And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

(Luke 9:35 KJV) And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

(2 Peter 1:17 KJV) For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

There are some very clear distinctions.

Now I read in one of your posts... aww yes from Sunday at 8:45 comment #42 "He is very capable of being both. Very capable of praying to himself. And very capable of being a man also." Now I am going to go out on a limb here and just say this, most people that talk to themselves or what your saying "prays to himself" are usually in a padded room with a white coat on that allows them to hug themselves.

I guess what I am really trying to say is YaHWeH does not come across as being crazy, He doesn't talk to himself but He definitely talks to others, He doesn't pray to Himself and yet He allows others to pray to Him. He doesn't worship Himself and yet He allows others to worship Him.

Here is a passage to think about...

John 4:23-26 KJV But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. (24) God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. (25) The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. (26) Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

He makes some very great distinctions between Him and the Father. You say He is the Father, so why doesn't He just make that claim here and tell her to worship Him here? He does point out that He is the Messiah v26 answering v25.

OK bedtime was at 7pm, 3 am does come early. Good night everyone!
I don't have anything slick to say. I'm done arguing with you and everyone else. I can tell I'm not welcomed here and these twisteddoctrines are not for you. That's ok. This ain't for you. But know that you will bow. It's better to do it now , but rejection of truth will blind you. My wife is Arab not black btw and is getting tired of white arrogance in this twisted country and I'm seeing it. Still got to preach though rather they listen or not, that's what watchmen do. The shofar has been blasted
See you fellas on the other side. I shake the dust off my feet as a witness. Well see how far your wisdom and education will get you.

I'm done arguing with you and everyone else. I can tell I'm not welcomed here
I don't think anyone has been "arguing" in this discussion, it's been extremely polite. We've been thrashing out scripture and looking for things in it. Disagreement does not equal argument. And anyone who wants to discuss scripture politely is welcome here.

But if you're off, God bless and keep you on your journey through life, and I hope to see you on the other side too.

My wife is Arab not black btw and is getting tired of white arrogance in this twisted country and I'm seeing it.
Is this "white arrogance" you speak of the needing solid proof before accepting wonky crap as Biblical truth? Especially coming from a "man" who can only show his YouTube heroes or say his wife knows better than him? Sorry dude, it kind of sounds like your wife rules over you so before you do any "preaching" to "arrogant whites" you may want to get your own household in order.

I don't think anyone has been "arguing" in this discussion, it's been extremely polite.
I think that the person that called another a liar might qualify as arguing.

I had a little laugh about the wooly hair being absolute proof. I'm pretty sure there are some curly haired Middle Easterners. Heck, even my pale skinned, blue-eyed, redhead dad has curly hair. Back in the 1970's he had an afro.

I don't have anything slick to say.
I don't want you to say anything slick, I want you to...
2 Timothy 2:15 KJV Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
And...
1 Peter 3:15 KJV But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
You see Peter here says for me, you, and all of these brothers replying to you to "...be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason..." You are once again following Adam's example...
Genesis 3:12 KJV And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
You first said your wife has a better understanding of this topic, you passed the buck, just like Adam. And then you pass the buck to several videos on YouTube. Quit passing the buck
I'm done arguing with you
I have a question for you, how can you be done arguing with me when what you commented to was my first reply?
I can tell I'm not welcomed here
I think I might be able to speak for everyone here and if I am wrong they will correct me, everyone is welcome, that includes you, just not arrogance and trolling and maybe a few other things, I just can't think of them now. Does everybody on this forum agree 100%? Absolutely not but I will say this about everybody on this group...
Proverbs 27:17 KJV Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.
We definitely try to edify each other, some are better at it than others and no body looks down on anyone or belittles them.
and these twisteddoctrines are not for you.
AMEN!! I couldn't agree with you any better. The twisted doctrines that you are trying to teach are definitely not for me.
But know that you will bow.
Amen!! I agree 100% and just so you know, I bowed approximately 30 years ago and I definitely try to "die daily" (1 Cor 15:31)
My wife is Arab not black btw
My apologies, I just knew she wasn't white.
and is getting tired of white arrogance in this twisted country
I find this comment rather racist, she just wants to focus on "white arrogance" and yet there is black, brown, Arab, and many other arrogance out there, remember...
1 John 2:15-17 KJV Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. (16) For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. (17) And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

We are to be a peculiar people, we are to be...
Matthew 5:14-16 KJV Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. (15) Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. (16) Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Still got to preach though
Then start with preaching Truth.
that's what watchmen do.
A watchman definitely does not do what you have been doing here.
Well see how far your wisdom and education will get you.
I don't consider myself a wise man and as far as education goes, I am a drop out and I started to learn how to read at 19 but really started reading at 25 with the help of my wife and friends at Bible studies, they helped me by having me read out loud and help me sound words out, and doing family reading. So when it comes to education, I still have a long ways to go. I guess one could say this about me...
Acts 4:13 KJV Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.
I may not be a smart man but when YaHshua speaks through me, I can only give HIM all honor, glory and praise.

I had a little laugh about the wooly hair being absolute proof. I'm pretty sure there are some curly haired Middle Easterners. Heck, even my pale skinned, blue-eyed, redhead dad has curly hair. Back in the 1970's he had an afro.
1659751200399.png
Let's not forget Richard Simons, look at that curly "wooly" hair.

View attachment 3401
Let's not forget Richard Simons, look at that curly "wooly" hair.
I hate to have to note this here, but Richard Simmons would never address questions about his racial heritage, especially when his mother was Jewish but his father was listed in one Census as being black.

I am firmly persuaded that Yeshua is God (we have less disagreement than you seem to believe). However, I know that this is not a salvational doctrine, because scripture states this clearly. Fortunately God is very merciful, and does not expect us to all have absolutely perfect theology in order to be saved. There is a very short list of doctrines that are truly salvational:

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

We are saved if we accept Jesus as Lord - Greek "kyrios", meaning master, owner. If we take him as our boss or king, i.e. if we see ourselves as belonging to him and serving him, and believe he was raised from the dead, we will be saved.

This means that trinitarians can be saved, binitarians can be saved, unitarians can be saved, and even Jehovah's Witnesses can be saved - if they truly accept Jesus as Lord and truly try to serve him to the best of their understanding. The whole spectrum of views on the nature of Jesus' divinity. Because we are not required to accept any particular view of his nature. We are to accept him, whoever he is, as our Lord, as the king God has appointed to rule over us.

Now, obviously Jesus truly has a particular nature. He either is God or he isn't, and God is either a trinity, a duality or a unity. These things are not all true - one is right and the others are wrong. But being wrong on this is not a salvational matter - and scripture is very clear about that.
Words cannot express the absolute gratitude and respect I have for you right now.

Back