• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Random Comments

1687727723425.jpeg

It’s ridiculous, I hope this isn’t a new trend that spreads to our retreats……
Why not? We count finally settle differences.😉😉😉😉🤔🤔🤪

There is no mechanism in debate which forces losing side to accept defeat. Only bad thing is this isn't reliable method for truth finding.

What the &^%$ is going on with these pride parades. They are getting more and more openly perverse. Sick of this &^%$.

My wrinkled old axx goin get whooped 😢
no Steve, when we get to a certain age it is just point and shoot. I am at the point ...

I know some here would be interested in history of feminism:

Didn't check it. I'm currently interested in other things.

It seems that Elon Musk has forbidden access to Twitter without login.

Sad, because now my Nitter links won't work anymore. Secondly, I had to create throwaway account to follow news.

You know, I often wonder how scammers actually manage to get anyone, when their stuff is so easy to work out. But I just saw a bunch of people on Facebook give their credit card details to a blatantly obvious scam. Hopefully I managed to save a bunch more from doing so, but I have to wonder if it's worth bothering. If people are truly that stupid, I can't save them.
For context, there was a genuine post where you could win some fossils if you commented. Someone made a fake account (you don't even need to click on it to see it's fake, just hover over it), and commented telling everyone they'd won, even though the winner won't be announced until the 16th of July as per the original post. Then they said you had to sign up to this thing in order to get your prize and needed to put your credit card details in. Why would they need those details in order to send you something you won?!
Maybe I should become a scammer. I could make millions I'm pretty sure. It's clearly not hard.

You know, I often wonder how scammers actually manage to get anyone, when their stuff is so easy to work out. But I just saw a bunch of people on Facebook give their credit card details to a blatantly obvious scam. Hopefully I managed to save a bunch more from doing so, but I have to wonder if it's worth bothering. If people are truly that stupid, I can't save them.
For context, there was a genuine post where you could win some fossils if you commented. Someone made a fake account (you don't even need to click on it to see it's fake, just hover over it), and commented telling everyone they'd won, even though the winner won't be announced until the 16th of July as per the original post. Then they said you had to sign up to this thing in order to get your prize and needed to put your credit card details in. Why would they need those details in order to send you something you won?!
Maybe I should become a scammer. I could make millions I'm pretty sure. It's clearly not hard.
You should check out Jim Browning's youtube channel. He exposes scammers in the greatest depth I've ever seen, laying out exactly how and why they do what they do, and even hacks into their systems, locates them, turns them over to the police, and has managed to save a few people in real time from being scammed. The amount of theft he has uncovered is sickening. Most victims are the elderly and most scammers are overseas, which just makes it all the more infuriating.

You should check out Jim Browning's youtube channel. He exposes scammers in the greatest depth I've ever seen, laying out exactly how and why they do what they do, and even hacks into their systems, locates them, turns them over to the police, and has managed to save a few people in real time from being scammed. The amount of theft he has uncovered is sickening. Most victims are the elderly and most scammers are overseas, which just makes it all the more infuriating.
Prosperity gospel preachers and religious organisations are no better. They prey on people's ignorance. On some stats I saw a while ago, the majority of money scammed by the prosperity gospel preachers comes from single women.

Miriam (7yrs): "Mum, what does Christianise mean?"
Me: "Christianise?"
Miriam: "Yes."
Me: *trying to figure out the context* "Where did you hear that?"
Miriam: "You know, like the song." *starts singing* "We've got Christianise to live, we've got Jesus Christ to give."
Me: "It's lives, Christian lives."

And this is why I always ask the context, because I could've started trying to explain Christianise to my 7 year old when it was totally irrelevant lol.

@FollowingHim2

Growing up I used to like Crystal Gayle's old song about how donuts made her brown eyes blue.

I must have been 22/23 before I found out what she really said so I am right there with you on the importance of context!

Did anyone notice that going from left to right breast size is getting smaller?

So, best woman in future is unable to feed her children.

What a time to be alive.
Well, *cough, cough*, the one on the right isn’t going to get pregnant.

Back