• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

12 years later - let me reintroduce myself

Tamara

Female
Long ago and far away I have interacted on the forum as a first wife. You can search the name "SeekingGrace" on the forums to see more of that if you wish. I would say that I am not the same person I was back then having been a widow of 7 years now. I hope that y'all can give some grace if I am short on specifics at the moment of my journey so far. My husband died very tragically and it has been a very slow path to healing for me and my children. The path really sent me all over the spectrum of spirituality but has thankfully, as I always knew it would, brought me right back to Christ. I hope there is understanding if I choose not to be so publicly vulnerable with my story, but I hope to be able to be more open as time goes on.c

I can't figure out how to get my on my old screen name so I will post with my new one. I feel like new "me" so perhaps this is for the best. I hope to interact more with everyone and I appreciate the community.

Edited to add that I have 4 children

Last edited:
Welcome back!
I hope you find friends and support for the next stage of life.

Ruby have we corresponded or met in the past? Your name here Ruby Rose sounds soooooooo familiar to me!

Ruby have we corresponded or met in the past? Your name here Ruby Rose sounds soooooooo familiar to me!
I do not think so, but browsing the forums I have seen a name or two similar to mine so I may have to make a name change again (my profile says I can after the 19th) to avoid confusion!

Welcome back!

Shalom and welcome (back).

I’m glad The Good Shepard watched over you and brought you back to Him, and here. Blessings to you and your family.

Back