• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

12 years later - let me reintroduce myself

Greetings and it's a blessing to read your reintroduction. May God bless you as you continue to walk in the strength of His Word.

Shalom and welcome back.

Long ago and far away I have interacted on the forum as a first wife. You can search the name "SeekingGrace" on the forums to see more of that if you wish. I would say that I am not the same person I was back then having been a widow of 7 years now. I hope that y'all can give some grace if I am short on specifics at the moment of my journey so far. My husband died very tragically and it has been a very slow path to healing for me and my children. The path really sent me all over the spectrum of spirituality but has thankfully, as I always knew it would, brought me right back to Christ. I hope there is understanding if I choose not to be so publicly vulnerable with my story, but I hope to be able to be more open as time goes on.c

I can't figure out how to get my on my old screen name so I will post with my new one. I feel like new "me" so perhaps this is for the best. I hope to interact more with everyone and I appreciate the community.

Edited to add that I have 4 children
Welcome back! I am truly sorry for your loss and I pray that as a community and individually we are a great encouragement to you.

Sorry for your loss, but welcome back to this ecclesia!

Long ago and far away I have interacted on the forum as a first wife. You can search the name "SeekingGrace" on the forums to see more of that if you wish. I would say that I am not the same person I was back then having been a widow of 7 years now. I hope that y'all can give some grace if I am short on specifics at the moment of my journey so far. My husband died very tragically and it has been a very slow path to healing for me and my children. The path really sent me all over the spectrum of spirituality but has thankfully, as I always knew it would, brought me right back to Christ. I hope there is understanding if I choose not to be so publicly vulnerable with my story, but I hope to be able to be more open as time goes on.c

I can't figure out how to get my on my old screen name so I will post with my new one. I feel like new "me" so perhaps this is for the best. I hope to interact more with everyone and I appreciate the community.

Edited to add that I have 4 children
Welcome back and i hope we can glean from your wisdom.

Back