• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

1955 magazine article

Well I just saw this and thought it was cute and wanted to put my two sense in. I think a lot of it had some great points and lets face it our men go to work and they work very hard and yes us women do a lot of work within the home too, but shouldn't he deserve our respect. I think the average marriage in America would maybe last longer if the general American woman would take the time to appreciate all the hard work our men do every day and all that they sacrifice so they we can sit down as a family and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.

Just saying,
Asia

Ok, I am sure you have all had your fun.... but it is probably not real...http://www.snopes.com/language/document/goodwife.asp. I am sure Asia that many couples could do with respecting and not taking their partners so much for granted, regardless of gender!

B

Back