• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

2017 Summer Retreat attendee comments

I don't know about you, not sure if you could deal with me crying over finally getting to meet your wife. Perhaps you could stay out in the garden while the rest of us talk so you don't have to 'deal'.

We have a tent out back for women who aren't suitable for public consumption. I'll be fine.

Last edited:
Our garden, and fruit trees certainly need water. Keeping then watered enough through the summer is actually a pretty big job. I doubt the tears would make a difference for the plants, but the evaporation (provided you kept hydrated yourself) might help keep ya cool. Lol

My memories are that of love. The whole experience was imbued with love, fun, and excitement. Excitement: meeting up with old friends and meeting new ones; fun: enjoying the lightheartedness of the whole group, laughing at the antics of the kids ('Oh, baby, oh), joking with others while sharing experiences; and love: being able to share, from the heart, life experiences without fear of being judged while talking one-on-one, helping each other face the future with new ideas on how to cope and change in dealing with family members. Most discussions were with other plurals, but many were with ladies in couple relationships.

We started the whole conference on a high, having come from visiting with others in a large house filled with 2 other families, lots of fun and fellowship, and lots and lots of love.

Then onto the conference . It was held at a wonderful camp. We had been there before and I hope we can go back next year. Nathan, both Julie and you find the best spots.

Each day is full of meetings interspersed with down time, a time for getting together with others and for meals. Sundays are special with worship and communion. Everyone is welcome.

If one is thinking of coming to the next one, please come. You will find yourself being welcomed with open arms and accepted with love and understanding.

Do come, you will enjoy it, I promise.

You don't really understand biblical family until you've seen one. Go see one.
Zec is not a joiner.
If you know him at all, you know that this is a powerful statement that he just made.

I have said this before, but the main retreats are a given for us. Anniversaries, birthdays and holidays I am most likely on the road, but I can be counted on to put the need for producing income aside when the retreats role around.
We take no other vacations, that is their level of importance to us. And we have never been disappointed.

Ive said it before and I'll probably say it again. The fellowship was excellent! This was our first BibFamilies retreat so we weren't quite sure what to expect. The people you meet and the stories you hear and the lives you get to interact with are amazing. The music was great, I enjoyed all of it but I think the hymns at the end were my favorite. Hannah's song was superb and I really liked the Diamonds into Dust song. Sunday fellowship and worship was one I'll remember for a long time. It was very worth the drive from Tulsa to the eastern corner of Tennessee. I cant wait to see who'll be at the Texas retreat.

Back