• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

2019 Summer Conference and Family Retreat (late July)

I imagine that it is a bit premature to anticipate large gatherings at this point.

There is a large group pushing for no public gatherings all the way through the November elections. I believe that they are drastically misguided, but that is the mentality that we are up against.

I do as well and believe it is doable. We won't be shut down much longer, especially when people recognize certain pesky facts, like that 7 times as many people were hospitalized for regular flu last year than will be hospitalized for Wuhan Flu . . . or that over 10 times as many were hospitalized for regular flu in 2018. The only true, reasonable purpose for shutting us down as a country was to slow the spread; there is no way to contain it long-term. As people and politicians come to grips with this, they will stop being willing to risk the economy, poverty, mental health, increased domestic abuse and suicide, etc., and will return to living life with the natural ongoing risk of illness and death that accompanies life.

I thrive much better when I get to attend our gatherings!

The only true, reasonable purpose for shutting us down as a country was to slow the spread; there is no way to contain it long-term. As people and politicians come to grips with this, they will stop being willing to risk the economy, poverty, mental health, increased domestic abuse and suicide, etc., and will return to living life with the natural ongoing risk of illness and death that accompanies life.
This assumes that the people in positions of power are acting on true information and that they are motivated by a desire to help.....the people, and by people I mean the people they pretend to serve. The people that politicians actually serve are sociopaths. The "kings n captains" will be critter turds eventually, but they are gonna serve mystery Babylon until then because they love money and the power that the money lets them buy.

Sorry I don't have anything concrete for this thread: we do HOPE to do something still, late July or beginning of August, but there are too many variables right now to know if enough people can make it. On the plus side, I think we'll be able to get a place fairly easy, even if we wait a while to book. So keep watching here (or a newsletter... remember those?) and at some point, maybe around June 1st, we'll ask who can make it, and make a decision.

Georgia is open!
Woohoo!
So it seems the "plantation owners" (by that I mean the global human farmers....I've got nothing against southern land owner folk ;)) have effected enough destruction for now and are gonna let the surfs get back to brick making again. Well yippy skippidy do dah. :cool:
Pardon my attitude, but I was just reading this article (or whatever you'd call it) from years ago. It's interesting how the picture changes when you get a fleshed out and real life, rubber meets the road look at the reality of what happens when man is in the place that YHWH belongs....(Judge, Law Giver, King.)
The system He authorized for His people required God fearing, biblically qualified MEN for the "congregation of The Lord" (public service/office)
What we've got sure ain't that!! "Nuff said.

Attachments

• Central Government.pdf
    10.2 MB · Views: 6
OMG, that is hilarious!

Back