• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Support 2nd is a trainwreck…venting and advice

I

am shaking responding this…Master left the house for work and it accidentally slipped that he had been hiding that they had been physical. He had been lying to me about it but I decided to stand with him in submission and let him deal with consequences and forward things. Moving on it makes trusting him to lead difficult. Advice welcome.
Well, many will here be speaking about forgiveness. Trully, it's less important.

Forgiveness is just stopping eating yourself emotionally because of actions of another person. It blessing because it lifts emotionally burden from our souls.

Real prize is reconciliation. Forgiveness can't restore, it can only stop digging yourself into bigger hole.

This is what you really need. And what your family really needs. Restoration.

Nope. Jesus says forgiveness is key. If you forgive not those who trespass against you neither will your Father in heaven forgive you. Cute pop-psychology but not biblical accurate.

Nope. Jesus says forgiveness is key. If you forgive not those who trespass against you neither will your Father in heaven forgive you. Cute pop-psychology but not biblical accurate.
Lord forgives us in order to restore. There is nothing for us if He just forgives.

Back