• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

3 wife less likely to think your a creeper?

The hardest part of modern polygyny is breaking the ice with a new woman without them feeling like a mistress. I can only imagine that if are in the company of multiple wives in public, additional women feel they have permission to be available to you without feeling morally compromised.
For me I have found it easy to break the ice. Where I work, there is always "searching" going on for mates, FWBs, partners, and yes mistresses. One even told me, "It's okay, we don't need to tell your wife." What?! I told one woman that really wanted to be "friendly" with me that she first needed to understand the true meaning of adultery. I told here to search it out Biblically and adultery's original definition. Well, then she did find it's meaning. It cut to the chase and busted all the ice, but WOoOW did she get mad. She got nasty, vulgar, and yelling. Needless to say we are no longer "friendly." :):D:p You see, one can break the ice easily, but be careful not to fall in the "water". ;);)

Back